Posted on 2019-04-12, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:115 | mp4, zip, txt, vtt | 1.76 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Expand all 56 lectures04:18:46
+How To Create An Overlay
+Introduction To Bootstrap
+Bootstrap Classes Used In This Project
+Introduction To Animate.css
+Creating Our Main Website
+Introduction To Responsive Design
+Making Our Website Responsive
+Conclusion(Source Code In Lecture)
A solid foundation in HTML(e.g. recognize what <section></section> means)
A solid foundation in CSS(e.g. know the difference between position: relative and position: absolute)
You will be required to download JQuery, Bootstrap, Animate(dot)css and Snowstorm. All of of these are available free and no sign ups are required. Although I have included all of those files in the source code, I suggest you also to learn where to download them yourself as well.
Would you like to know how to create all those cool effects that you see in my introduction video?
Or maybe you are wondering how you can cut the time it takes for you to create a responsive website by half with one simple framework?
If so, this course is for you! In this course, I will be guiding you step by step in creating a responsive website using two of the most popular CSS frameworks out there.
Okay, so what�s this course about?
In this course, we will create a responsive, holiday themed website from scratch using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Animate.css, JQuery and Snowstorm.js.
After completing this website, you can be sure:
you are proficient with HTML/CSS
you are familiar with how to make a website responsive
you know how to use some of the most important features of Bootstrap and Animate.css
you know how to install Snowstorm.js
By enrolling in this course, I will offer you my complete support. I love helping students out and am ready to answer any question you may have: programming issues, errors, general programming advice - it doesn't matter!
Finally, you�ll discover that programming websites is a lot of fun and I know you'll have a great time.
You can download the source code for this project in the conclusion lecture to help you follow along.
You will be required to download JQuery, Bootstrap, Animate.css and Snowstorm.js to complete this project. All of these can be downloaded for free and no sign ups are required. I have included the appropriate files in the source code, however, I strongly advise you download them yourself as well so that you know where to find the correct files.
Who this course is for:
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 18min 23s
Bit rate: 1057 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40245
- 2019-04-11Make A Holiday Sales Website Using HTML, CSS, And Bootstrap
- 2019-04-10Make A Holiday Sales Website Using HTML, CSS, And Bootstrap
- 2019-04-09Make A Holiday Sales Website Using HTML, CSS, And Bootstrap
- 2011-09-15Build your own website using HTML & CSS - Removed
- 2019-03-24SKILLSHARE BUILD YOURSELF AN ONLINE RESUME USING HTML CSS AND TWITTER BOOTSTRAP
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE BUILD YOURSELF AN ONLINE RESUME USING HTML CSS AND TWITTER BOOTSTRAP-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-03CREATE ANDROID AND IOS APP USING HTML CSS AND JS TUTORIAL
- 2018-01-26[PDF] How to Create a Corporate Website with HTML, CSS and PHP
- 2017-11-15[PDF] HTML5 and CSS3 - Create a Website in HTML, CSS and PHP
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Create Android and iOS App using HTML, CSS and JS
- 2017-03-11How to Create a Corporate Website with HTML, CSS and PHP
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.