Posted on 2019-03-22, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1282x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 69 Kbps | Total files:71 | mp4, zip, txt, vtt, html | 1.24 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Learn the basics of Html5 and CSS3.
Learn how to work on text and to customize the text
Learn how to create and stylize links
Learn how to use CSS in Dreamweaver CC to stylize webpage
Learn the use of webfonts to stylize text.
Learn how to convert a static webpage into responsive
Learn how to create the mobile version of the website
Learn how to create stylish menu bar and multiple pages of a website
Learn how to insert a widget in the webpage
Learn how to insert an awesome gallery widget in the webpage.
Learn how to create a stylish form and its processing.
And finally learn how to upload a website to get this online and to access this from anywhere in the world.
Mobile Friendly Course.
A computer and Adobe Dreamweaver CC installed on it to follow along with me
If you don't have access to Adobe Dreamweaver CC, don't worry! just sit back and watch whole process of creating a website
And exercise files which i've provided you.
Hi there and welcome to Making Your First Website From Scratch - Adobe Dreamweaver® CC tutorial. Like to thank you for taking a look at my course. In this course I am gonna walk you through every single step of creating a complete website.
Dreamweaver CC is an application provided by Adobe and is used by professional to create and edit websites.
As I said from scratch! So we will start from a blank page. Then we'll add some text in the page and will learn how to customize the text. After working with text, we will create and stylize links. Then After positioning our content we'll learn the basics of HTML5 and CSS. And then we'll use the power of CSS to stylize our page. And working on CSS is much easier in Adobe Dreamweaver CC because Dreamweaver gives you the full control on CSS with the new advanced layout of CSS designer panel. Then we'll learn how to use web fonts to stylize text. And then we'll learn the important part of a website designing and that is its responsiveness means the webpage should be flexible across different screen sizes. And then we'll create the mobile version of our website means our website will have different layout on mobile devices.
Then we'll learn how to create stylish menu bar and other pages for our website as our website is gonna contain four web pages. Then I'll show you how we can insert a widget in our website by inserting an awesome gallery widget. A website can't be complete without social media plug-ins, so we'll learn how to add twitter or Facebook widget and a YouTube video in our website. Then we'll create and stylize a form with which your visitors will be able to contact you. And finally we'll upload our website to get this online and to access this from anywhere in the world. We'll be discussing all these topics and much more in this course.
The course has been created in 720p High Definition video and extra zooming and panning has been applied in the videos so that you can easily watch this course on your tablets and mobile devices.
So this course is a great place to start if you are looking to make your first website or to familiarize with the latest version of Dreamweaver.
If you are interested in designing a website and don't know how and from where to start, then this course is for you. I'm really excited to get started on this course with you and hope you are too, so let's get started..
Who this course is for:
Any one who wants to create a website but don't know how to start.
Anyone who wants to make website without coding.
Anyone who knows the knowledge of Html5 and CSS3 but has not created any website yet.
Anyone who wants to familiarize with Adobe Dramweaver CC.
Anyone, young or old, from any country around the world.
Width: 1282 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 3min 3s
Bit rate: 1188 Kbps
Frame rate: 25.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 69 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39892
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Adobe Dreamweaver CC - Make Your First Website From Scratch
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Adobe Dreamweaver CC - Learn How To Make Your First Website From Scratch
- 2016-08-19SkillShare - Adobe Dreamweaver CC - Learn How To Make Your First Website From Scratch
- 2016-07-17SkillShare - Adobe Dreamweaver CC - Learn How To Make Your First Website From Scratch
- 2018-01-29[PDF] How to Make a Website for Beginners: Learn How to Make Your Own Website from Scratch with WordPress!
- 2019-02-04INTRODUCTION TO HTML AND CSS CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE FROM SCRATCH TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2019-01-24Introduction to HTML and CSS Create Your Own Website From Scratch
- 2018-10-25Introduction to HTML and CSS Create Your Own Website From Scratch
- 2018-10-17Introduction to HTML and CSS Create Your Own Website From Scratch
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Udemy - Learn to make a simple website from scratch
- 2017-09-21Develop your own website from scratch
- 2017-07-02How To Build And Make A Wordpress Website From Scratch 2017
- 2017-05-15How To Build And Make A Wordpress Website From Scratch 2017
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.