Posted on 2019-05-16, by nokia241186.
Veronica Vecchi (et al.) | 2015 | ISBN: 1138617830 | English | 228 pages | PDF | 5 MB
Series: Routledge Advances in Management and Business Studies (v. 61)
When globalization affects jobs and economies, policy makers strive to plan, design and implement actions to support their communities and businesses. Furthermore, local development policies are at the core of international cooperation programs or more in general represent a challenge for emerging countries. They could refer to infrastructure, entrepreneurship innovation or urban renewal. However, more frequently than not, development policies, which involve different institutional levels and public and private players, fail due to poor implementation management. This research book presents a managerial approach (the so called Managerial Flow) that could help the closure of gaps that hamper an efficient and effective policy execution.
The managerial flow model observes the phenomenon of policy implementation for economic development through managerial lens. In the book, the research team has empirically identified five gaps in practice whereupon public policy implementation falls down. As a response Managerial Flow model outlines sets of managerial actions that can be adopted to facilitate a clear 'flow' from policy development through to implementation.
This book expands on the Managerial Flow model, and acts as both a practical guide to stimulate evidence based policy implementation in governments and as theoretical contribution to policy and strategy execution.
Written for researchers and academics, this book begins by outlining the theoretical foundations of Managerial Flow and moves to unpack application and cases, based in different sectors and countries, in order to discuss and show how the Managerial Flow approach can concretely support managers in the implementation of economic development policies. It reviews and discusses how the managerial flow could be relevant in the implementation of a set of sectorial policies and uses the managerial flow concept to analyse cases of economic development and establish lessons for broader management scope.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2019-05-07Managerial Flow
- Ebooks list page : 40492
- 2019-05-07Managerial Flow
- 2011-11-18Guidebook for Conducting Local Hazardous Materials Commodity Flow Studies
- 2011-11-04Conceptual Models of Flow and Transport in the Fractured Vadose Zone
- 2011-08-09Guidebook for Conducting Local Hazardous Materials Commodity Flow Studies
- 2019-05-22Mastering Microsoft Flow For Beginners
- 2019-05-212019-01-01 Flow International
- 2019-05-19Mastering Microsoft Flow For Beginners
- 2019-05-16Working Capital and Cash-Flow For Small Business Owners
- 2019-05-15Mastering Microsoft Flow For Beginners
- 2019-05-12Working Capital and Cash-Flow For Small Business Owners
- 2019-05-10Flow Cytometry A Practical Approach
- 2019-05-10The Basics of Self-Balancing Processes True Lean Continuous Flow
- 2019-05-10Simulation Based Engineering in Fluid Flow Design
- 2019-05-09Snowforce 19' How Flow Can Improve Your User's Lightning Knowledge Experience
- 2019-05-06Managerial Accounting, 9th Edition
- 2019-05-06Salesforce Automation with Flow Builder Getting Started - Removed
- 2019-05-05Salesforce Automation with Flow Builder Getting Started - Removed
- 2019-05-05Master Budgets - Managerial AccountingCost Accounting
- 2019-05-05Master Budgets - Managerial Accounting Cost Accounting
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.