Posted on 2014-04-04. By anonymous.
O'Reilly Media, Inc. | 2002-12 | ISBN: 1565927303 | 260 pages | PDF | 1,7 MB
Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) technology is becoming a standard feature of computer systems that support mission-critical services like file sharing, mail exchange, or Web servers. RAID offers two benefits to these essential systems: improved I/O performance and fail-safe data storage. RAID has become the low-cost solution of choice to deal with the ever-increasing demand for data storage space. Managing RAID on Linux covers everything system administrators, power users, and tech managers need to know to put together a system that can support RAID.
Get More Interesting Ebooks >> Visit My Blog Now
- Ebooks list page : 25939
- 2014-04-19Managing RAID on Linux
- 2013-12-02Managing RAID on Linux - eazydoc.com
- 2012-02-05Managing Raid on Linux [ReUpload]
- 2011-12-28Managing Raid on Linux
- 2011-08-07Managing RAID on Linux
- 2009-05-05Managing RAID on Linux
- 2009-02-02Managing RAID on Linux
- 2008-12-05Derek Vadala: Managing RAID on Linux
- 2008-11-23Managing RAID on Linux
- 2014-06-03Information Technology for Small Business: Managing the Digital Enterprise (Repost)
- 2014-05-17Managing the Design Process (repost)
- 2014-05-16Самоучитель пользователя Linux (Repost)
- 2014-05-15What Architects & Industrial Designers Can Teach Each Other About Managing the Design Process (repost)
- 2014-05-07Guide to Assembly Language Programming in Linux (Repost)
- 2014-04-30Smart Home Automation with Linux (Repost)
- 2014-04-26Managing Open Innovation Technologies (Repost)
- 2014-04-17Guide to Software Development: Designing and Managing the Life Cycle (repost)
- 2014-04-12Beginning SUSE Linux (Repost)
- 2014-03-30A Practical Guide to Ubuntu Linux (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.