Posted on 2011-11-16. By anonymous.
Sp ger | 2011 | ISBN: 364221276X | 150 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
How do social networking services earn money?What is the "second hand of the market" and how does it operate? Why does society need so many different kinds of goods? What does happiness economics not reveal about happiness?What is the link between talent, success and â€œstardomâ€? What is the business development model for the entertainment and media industry?What is emotional hysteresis? How can we measure cultural values? What is subjective time and how can it be made qualitative?What is club economics? You can find the answers to all these questions in the book. It describes the main trends in development of our digital society. It appeals to those who are curious about what will replace search engines, and how social networking services will evolve. It is about the profit from different forms of informational collaboration (crowdsourcing, collaborative filtering) and how it will affect the structure of the society and human pursuit for happiness.
- Ebooks list page : 15318
- 2014-01-29Manifesto of the New Economy: Institutions and Business Models of the Digital Society (Repost)
- 2012-01-16Brand New: Solving the Innovation Paradox — How Great Brands Invent and Launch New Products, Services, and Business Models - G. Michael Maddock
- 2011-11-27Brand New: Solving the Innovation Paradox -- How Great Brands Invent and Launch New Products, Services, and Business Models
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Managing Value in Organisations: New Learning, Management, and Business Models
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2019-01-31Hispanic Families at Risk The New Economy, Work, and the Welfare State
- 2019-01-11Hispanic Families at Risk The New Economy, Work, and the Welfare State
- 2018-01-04[PDF] America the Possible: Manifesto for a New Economy (American Crisis)
- 2017-01-16[PDF] America the Possible: Manifesto for a New Economy (American Crisis)
- 2014-03-27The Ethics of the New Economy: Restructuring and Beyond (repost)
- 2012-05-22The Ethics of the New Economy: Restructuring and Beyond (repost)
- 2011-05-24The Ethics of the New Economy: Restructuring and Beyond
- 2010-01-16Hispanic Families at Risk: The New Economy, Work, and the Welfare State
- 2018-06-28Economy, Finance and Business in Southeastern and Central Europe
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Street Food: Culture, economy, health and governance (Routledge Studies in Food, Society and the Environment)
- 2012-01-12Gecon 2006: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Grid Economics And Business Models - Hing-Yan Lee
- 2011-05-28Seeing Further : The Story of Science and the Royal Society
- 2009-08-23Grid Economics and Business Models: 6th International Workshop, GECON 2009, Delft, The Netherlands, August 24, 2009
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.