Posted on 2014-04-19, by supnatural.
Mantak Chia - Universal Tao System Videos - 02 of 36 - Six Healing Sounds [DVD - MOV]
English | Size: 838.63 MB
Category: Health / Fitness / Massage
Master Mantak Chia is the creator of the Healing Tao, Tao Yoga, Universal Healing Tao System and the director of the Universal Healing Tao Center and Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort in the beautiful northern countryside of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Since childhood, he has been studying the Taoist approach to life. Master ChiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s mastery of this ancient knowledge enhanced by his study of other disciplines has resulted in the development of the Healing Tao & Universal Healing Tao System which is now being taught throughout the world.
Master Mantak Chia Biography
Master Mantak Chia was born in Thailand to Chinese parents in 1944. While still a grammar school student he learned traditional Thai boxing. He was then taught Tai Chi Chuan by Master Lu, who soon introduced him to Aikido, Yoga and broader levels of Tai Chi. It was Master Yi Eng who authorized Master Chia to teach and heal. Master Cheng Yao-LunÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s system combined Thai boxing and Kung Fu. Mantak Chia also studied at this time with Master Pan Yu whose system combined Taoist, Buddhist and Zen teachings. Master Pan Yu also taught him about the exchange of Yin and Yang power between men and women and how to develop the Steel Body.
mantak chia biography
To understand the mechanisms behind healing energy better, Master Chia studied Western anatomy and medical science for two years. Using his knowledge of Taoism combined with the other disciplines, Master Mantak Chia began teaching the Universal Healing Tao System. He eventually trained other instructors to communicate this knowledge and he established the Natural Healing Center in Thailand. For instructors around the world, please visit www.universal-tao.com
During his years in America, Mantak Chia continued his studies in the Wu System of Tai Chi with Edward Yee in New York. Since then, Master Chia has taught tens of thousands of students throughout the world. Living Tao Centers, Chi Nei Tsang Institutes, Cosmic Healing Forums and Immortal Tao Mountain Sanctuaries have opened in many location in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
Master Mantak Chia estimates that it will take forty-five books to convey the full Universal Tao System. In June 1990 Master Chia was honored by the International Congress of Chinese Medicine and Qi Gong (Chi Kung), who named him the Qi Gong Master of the Year.
In 1994 Mantak Chia moved back to Thailand, where he began construction of Tao Garden and the Universal Healing Tao Center fifteen miles outside of Chiang Mai.
In December 2000, the Tao Garden Health Resort and Universal Tao Training Center was completed with Meditation Halls, two open air Simple Chi Kung Pavillion, indoor Tai Chi, Tao Yin and Chi Nei Tsang Hall, Tai Chi Natural, Swimming Pool, Pakua Integrative Medical Clinic Center, World Class Weight Lifting and eight complete Ball Court Recreational Facilities.
In February 2002, the Immortal Tao practices were held at Tao Garden for the first time using Dark Room technology creating a complete environment for higher level Taoist practices.
mantak chia biography
In September 2003 Master Chia opened the Tao Garden Holistic Medical Spa using Western and Eastern Technology with Traditional Thai Massage, India Aveda Therapies and Chinese Chi Nei Tsang Massage. The Spa is supervised by trained and certificated Medical Doctors, MDs with Holistic Degrees providing Colonic Therapy, Stem Cell Cancer Prevention and Natural Cancer Cure Treatments.
In March 2004 the Complete Holistic Mind, Body and Spirit Training was introduce at Tao Garden.
In July 2009 Master Mantak Chia introduced the Five Star Eight Forces Detox Spa with Saunas, Therapy Color Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, and Internal Massage Treatments. This was also introduced with Raw Food and Fasting Program with Organic Juice Bar.
In September 2010 the Universal Healing Tao Instructors celebrated thirty years of Master ChiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s teaching with the Tao Congress at Tao Garden having over 100 instructors present for the celebration.
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 26311
- 2014-04-16Mantak Chia - Universal Tao System Videos - 02 of 36 - Six Healing Sounds [DVD - MOV]
- 2014-04-23Mantak Chia - Universal Tao System Videos - 01 of 36 - Inner Smile [DVD - MOV]
- 2014-04-20Mantak Chia - Universal Tao System Videos - 01 of 36 - Inner Smile [DVD - MOV]
- 2018-07-17Taoist Ways to Transform Stress into Vitality: The Inner Smile Six Healing Sounds by Mantak Chia
- 2010-04-02Healing Love Through the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy
- 2012-05-10Awaken Healing Energy Through Tao by Mantak Chia (Repost)
- 2011-11-27Tao Yoga der Liebe. Der Geheime Weg zur unverganglichen Liebeskraft
- 2011-11-18Chi Nei Tsang Internal Organs Chi Massage
- 2011-09-16Bone Marrow Nei Kung: Taoist Ways to Improve Your Health by Rejuvenating Your Bone Marrow and Blood
- 2011-09-09Roman's Lab Vol. 48 - Complete Universal f4 System for White
- 2011-09-09Awaken Healing Energy Through Tao
- 2011-08-09Fusion of 5 Elements (Taoist Inner Alchemy Series)
- 2011-01-27Awaken Healing Energy Through Tao by Mantak Chia (Repost)
- 2010-10-07Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao (Mantak Chia)
- 2010-01-26[request]Energy Balance through the Tao: Exercises for Cultivating Yin Energy
- 2014-02-14Mantak Chia, Juan Li, "Dynamique interne du Tai Chi - Circulation de l'Ã©nergie dans le corps en mouvement"
- 2013-12-27Mantak Chia's Complete Taoist Studies
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - Mantak Chia - Complete Taoist Studies Series: Healing Mind, Body and Spirit
- 2013-04-25Mantak Chia - The Multi-Orgasmic Man [PDF]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.