Posted on 2019-04-30, by fubber.
mp4, m4v | AVC: 720x480 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 160 Kbps | Total files:5 | mp4, txt, m4v | 3.19 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Traders have used the power of technical indicators to put significant gains in their account.
Now you can easily carve through the hundreds of indicators and get right to the ones that make money most often and help you achieve success in trading.
In this comprehensive guide to cracking the code of technical indicators, best-selling author and acclaimed presenter, Mark Larson, shows you how to find the indicators that best fit your trading style and reveals which indicators work in which markets. With this experience, you will have the power to increase your winning percentage, no matter what the market does. With over 6 hours of material and a complete online manual, you will be armed to take profits from the market with: -A clear understanding of the different types of indicators to know which one to use and when to apply it, -The critical elements of indicators support and resistance, moving averages, volume so you will master why they work and choose the right one for the right trade, -In-depth strategies for using Bollinger Bands, when the Bands are showing you good trades and when they are telling you to stay away, -How to use the rate of change to pinpoint when to enter and when to exit for the biggest upside, -How to use MACD in wide swinging markets where it is most effective at revealing big moves before they happen, -When Stochastics are better then any other tool and how to use it to capitalize on potential profits, -Which indicator can confirm a trend and reduce or remove guess work from your trading plan, -How to tell when a trend is about to reverse so you can tighten your stops or get out with your profits. Larson hands over his trading expertise with detailed examples of how these indicators work AND real world examples that show the patterns unfold. If you are using technical indicators now, this will reveal new ways to sharpen the accuracy of your trades. If you are eager to learn about these powerful tools, you will have all you need to get started with an enlightening course that takes you all the way to realizing the gains that are waiting for you.
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Duration: 1h 25min 56s
Bit rate: 1285 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 160 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Audio track: 2
Bit rate: 224 Kbps 16 bits
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40380
- 2019-04-29Mark Larson - The Complete Guide to Technical Indicators
- 2012-05-21DOWNLOAD The Complete Guide to Technical Indicators by Mark Larson - Removed
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Complete Guide to Technical Indicators
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The Complete Guide to Technical Indicators
- 2017-08-23The Complete Guide to Technical Indicators
- 2016-05-08The Complete Guide To Technical Indicators
- 2019-01-24Complete Guide to Technical Indicators
- 2007-06-16The Complete Guide To Technical Trading Tactics
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-01-1012 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work Course Book with DVD (Trade Secrets (Marketplace Books)) - Mark Larson
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2011-10-29The Britannica Guide to Algebra and Trigonometry
- 2017-11-01[PDF] The Complete Guide to Market Breadth Indicators: How to Analyze and Evaluate Market Direction and Strength
- 2014-01-02A Complete Guide to Technical Trading Tactics: How to Profit Using Pivot Points, Candlesticks & Other Indicators (repost)
- 2012-06-08The Vital Guide to Modern Warships
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-03-25Scott Preston, The Definitive Guide to Building Java Robots
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.