Posted on 2012-08-01. By anonymous.
2012 | ISBN-10: 0789749173 | PDF, EPUB | 224 pages | 4,1 MB
Drive more value from all your marketing and communications channels--together! Demolish your silos and sync all your messaging, strategies, and tactics (really!). Optimize every medium and platform, from iPad and Facebook to TV and direct. This book is a must-read for every senior marketing, communications, and PR decision-maker.
Itâ€™s not about social media. Or new (or old) media. Itâ€™s about resultsâ€”and thereâ€™s only one way to get results. You must finally bite the bullet, tear down your silos, and integrate all your marketing and communications. Thatâ€™s how you choose the best platforms and messages for each customer. Thatâ€™s how you make research and metrics work. Thatâ€™s how you overcome todayâ€™s insane levels of complexity and clutter.
Youâ€™re thinking: Oh, thatâ€™s all I need to do? â€œJustâ€ integrate my whole organization? Are you nuts? No. Weâ€™re not. It can be done. This bookâ€™s authors have done it. Theyâ€™ve shown others how to do it. And now theyâ€™re going to show you. Step by step. Strategy. Tactics. Research. Metrics. Culture. Social. Mobile. Direct. Broadcast. Print. All of it. With you, the marketing/communications decision-maker, right at the center...right where you belong!
Even now, organizational silos prevent most companies from conversing coherently with customers, delivering the right targeted messages, and building real synergies across all their marketing and communications programs. Now, Gini Dietrich and Geoff Livingston show how to finally break down those silos, bridging traditional and newer disciplines to drive more value from all of them.
Youâ€™ll learn how to create a flexible marketing hub with integrated spokes including sales, PR, advertising, customer service, HR, social media, and the executive team. Then, youâ€™ll learn how to use your hub to speak cohesively with each customer through the tools and platforms that deliver the best results at the lowest cost. Dietrich and Livingston guide you through hands-on strategic planning, illustrating key points with real case studies and offering practical exercises for applying their principles. Youâ€™ll learn how to perform baseline analyses of media from iPad apps to radio, optimize resource allocation, change culture to overcome siloed behavior, use measurement to clear away obstacles, and gain more value from every marketing investment you make.
Pull it all together--finally!
How to successfully integrate your tactics, tools, messages, and teams
Better goals, better results: beyond â€œSMARTâ€ to â€œSMARTERâ€
Specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound, evaluate, and reevaluate
Better listening: stakeholders, customers, and research that works
How to make sure you hear what really matters
Four powerful ways to market in the round
When to go direct, come from above, use the groundswell, or execute flanking maneuvers
- Ebooks list page : 19425
- 2018-12-14Marketing in the Round How to Develop an Integrated Marketing Campaign in the Digital Era (Que Biz-T...
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Marketing in the Round: How to Develop an Integrated Marketing Campaign in the Digital Era (Que Biz-Tech)
- 2012-08-07Marketing in the Round: How to Develop an Integrated Marketing Campaign in the Digital Era (Que Biz-Tech)
- 2019-02-24The Digital Era 2 Political Economy Revisited
- 2019-02-21Business Trends in the Digital Era Evolution of Theories and Applications
- 2019-01-30Business Trends in the Digital Era Evolution of Theories and Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-24The Digital Era 2 Political Economy Revisited
- 2019-01-23The Digital Era 2: Political Economy Revisited
- 2018-12-13Operational Research in the Digital Era - ICT Challenges
- 2018-11-15Security and Privacy in the Digital Era
- 2018-09-27The Digital Era 1 Big Data Stakes
- 2018-09-26Intelligence Communication in the Digital Era Transforming Security, Defence and Business
- 2018-07-21The Digital Era 1 Big Data Stakes
- 2018-07-21Intelligence Communication in the Digital Era Transforming Security, Defence and Business
- 2018-05-20The Digital Era 1: Big Data Stakes
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Computational Experiment Approach to Advanced Secondary Mathematics Curriculum (Mathematics Education in the Digital Era) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Digital Games and Mathematics Learning: Potential, Promises and Pitfalls (Mathematics Education in the Digital Era) - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Re-thinking Retail in the Digital Era
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Security and Privacy in the Digital Era (Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Management: Innovation and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.