Posted on 2011-08-12. By anonymous.
Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models for Photographers
English | DVD-Video | NTSC 720x480 | AC3 192 Kbps | 4.32 GB
In this 120min program learn how to direct models with confidence. A "Must Have" for every photographer!
Mary DuPrie personally demonstrates her amazing secrets to modeling and direction!
This two hour journey covers all the basics and then Mary imposes her wonderful insight which she is so willing to impart. She walks the viewer through her own methods of putting a session together, styling and designing the shoot to fit a particular model and individual direction.
But there is so much more to this video, she also reveals all of her wonderful little tips and tricks using backgrounds, props, communication, methods of instructing a model, model direction, body language, hand placement, and so much more. Her powerful observation of how important hand placement is for the model is reason enough to have this instruction, in her words, "I have seen so many wonderful images ruined just because of the hands."
Mary also uses her own prescription in using this directive tool: "I now have beginner models, or models I am shooting for the first time sit and watch this video, they are so much stronger, more confident when we enter the studio."
Although this video shows some lighting setups while Mary shoots, it is not a lighting instruction.
Whether you've been shooting for a month, a year, or ten years, this is a very informative look at how to get the very best from any model.
Here is a list of topics that this video covers:
* Mary's background & set system.
* Easy background set up.
* Mary's "V set" and how to put the model on a wall not just suspended in the middle of the studio floor.
* Hands, arms, body posing.
* The angle of the face and where the model should look.
* Mouth expressions and making the eyes really work.
* Using gravity in poses, understanding the physics of natural posing.
* Three points or planes of the posing body: Head, chest, pelvis.
* The different posing styles: Catalog posing, casual posing, the do's and don'ts.
* Composing the shot through poses with style.
* Approach and methods of agency style composition.
* Freestyle modeling and full length shooting.
* And much, much, much more.
- Ebooks list page : 12905
- 2011-08-23Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models For Photographers
- 2013-05-18Mary DuPrie Photographing Models for Photographer
- 2013-05-18â€‹Mary DuPrie Photographing Models for Photographer
- 2012-10-29Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models for Photographer
- 2012-10-28â€‹Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models for Photographer
- 2012-10-27Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models for Photographer
- 2014-01-20Mary DuPrie: Photographing Models, Simply Modeling, Simply More Modeling
- 2014-01-03[Tutorials] Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models Training Bundle
- 2013-11-12Mary DuPrie Photographing Models, Simply Modeling, Simply More Modeling
- 2013-07-14Mary DuPrie : Photographing Models, Simply Modeling, Simply More Modeling Training Video
- 2013-07-14Mary DuPrie Photographing Models, Simply Modeling, Simply More Modeling Training Video
- 2013-07-13Mary DuPrie : Photographing Models, Simply Modeling, Simply More Modeling Training Video
- 2013-05-31Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models
- 2013-04-11Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models
- 2013-04-06Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models
- 2013-04-05Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models
- 2013-03-06Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models
- 2013-03-04Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models
- 2013-02-25Mary DuPrie : Photographing Models [2006, DVD5]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.