Posted on 2019-11-30, by rizentrop.
This book reveals new early Christian evidence that Mary was remembered as a powerful role model for women leaders―women apostles, baptizers, and presiders at the ritual meal. Early Christian art portrays Mary and other women clergy serving as deacon, presbyter/priest, and bishop. This book is open access under a CC BY-NC-ND license.
- Ebooks list page : 41966
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Mary in Early Christian Faith and Devotion
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Mary in Early Christian Faith and Devotion
- 2019-01-25The SBL Handbook of Style For Ancient Near Eastern, Biblical, and Early Christian Studies
- 2019-01-10The SBL Handbook of Style For Ancient Near Eastern, Biblical, and Early Christian Studies
- 2018-12-12Animals, Gods and Humans Changing Attitudes to Animals in Greek, Roman and Early Christian Thought
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Ancient Novel and Early Christian and Jewish Narrative: Fictional Intersections (Ancient Narrative: Supplementum)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Activity and Participation in Late Antique and Early Christian Thought (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Band of Angels: The Forgotten World of Early Christian Women
- 2017-12-18[PDF] New Testament and Early Christian Literature in Greco-Roman Context: Studies in Honor of David E. Aune (Supplements to Novum Testamentum, V. 122)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Anti-Judaism and Early Christian Identity: A Critique of the Scholarly Consensus (Studia Post-Biblica)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Age of spirituality: Late antique and early Christian art, third to seventh century : catalogue of the exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, November 19, 1977, through February 12, 1978
- 2014-05-11Animals, Gods And Humans: Changing Attitudes to Animals in Greek, Roman and Early Christian Thought (repost)
- 2014-04-29Saints and Symposiasts: The Literature of Food and the Symposium in Greco-Roman and Early Christian Culture
- 2013-11-12Who Is Mary? Three Early Modern Women on the Idea of the Virgin Mary (The Other Voice in Early Modern Europe) (Repost)
- 2012-11-28Weitzmann, Kurt - Age of Spirituality: Late Antique and Early Christian Art, Third to Seventh Century
- 2012-10-24Jesus Christ, Sun of God Ancient Cosmology and Early Christian Symbolism by David R. Fideler
- 2012-06-10The SBL handbook of Style: For Ancient Near Eastern, Biblical, and Early Christian Studies
- 2012-01-16Who Is Mary?: Three Early Modern Women on the Idea of the Virgin Mary [Repost]
- 2011-06-09The Bone Gatherers: The Lost Worlds of Early Christian Women
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.