Posted on 2019-02-10, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:23 | mp4, txt, vtt, html | 1.02 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Learn How To Prioritize
How to Avoid Burnout
Cultivate Productive Mindset
Make More Time For You
Identify What is Wasting Your Time
Take Massive Action To Save More Time
Cut Out The Bad Habits
Take Control Of Your Mindset
Increase Your Productivity by Implementing New Strategies
Create a Personal Plan that Fits Your Lifestyle
Be open to new ideas and strategies
Understand english language
Full Commitment to finish the course
The time your wasting each day will never come back! That's really scary :O
The good news is that this course will teach you the most useful tips and tricks for productivity, automation and efficiency, so that you can work less but do more!
This course is developed by using real world strategies that i tested on myself first and I find very useful.
The content in this course is structured in a way that you will learn a lot of information in a very short amount of time!
Let me ask you a few questions?
Do you really want to put your life in order?
Do you struggle getting things done?
Are you a procrastinator?
Well i have a solution for you! In this course you will learn the core principles of productivity:
- The Pareto Principle
- Parkinson's Law
- Busy Vs Productive
- The One Thing
- The Power Of Preparation
- Speed Up Decision Making
- How To Avoid Burnout
It's awesome because you will learn all this techniques in a ridiculous amount of time!
No need to read large books, hear hours of audio books or reading endless articles.
In a hour or less you will gain all the skills you need to build a strong productive habits.
So come and transform yourself!
Don't forget you have a 30 day money back guarantee so there's a zero risk!
Who this course is for:
Students who need an extra hour in the day.
Students who don't want to feel like they have to be in 10 different places at once.
Students who want to learn the core principles of productivity without wasting time on books or articles!
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 3000 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39208
- 2019-01-24Massive Productivity The Compact Guide
- 2018-12-31Massive Productivity The Compact Guide
- 2018-12-24Massive Productivity The Compact Guide
- 2018-12-14Massive Productivity The Compact Guide
- 2018-12-05Massive Productivity The Compact Guide
- 2018-11-28Accelerated Learning & Productivity The Compact Guide
- 2018-06-03Accelerated Learning & Productivity The Compact Guide
- 2018-05-28Accelerated Learning & Productivity The Compact Guide
- 2018-03-22Accelerated Learning & Productivity The Compact Guide
- 2011-10-29The Britannica Guide to Algebra and Trigonometry
- 2012-06-08The Vital Guide to Modern Warships
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-03-25Scott Preston, The Definitive Guide to Building Java Robots
- 2012-01-03Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-12-20Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-26Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-25Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management
- 2011-11-21The Visibooks Guide to Linspire Five-O
- 2011-11-17The Rough Guide to Prague, 8th edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.