Posted on 2018-09-12, updated at 2018-11-21, by everest555.
Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA 2018
$50 | BEST SELLER | Last Updated 2/2018
Duration: hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 1.1 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 1 Article
Project Based Course on Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Excel Macros
What Will I Learn?
Learn how to automate daily routine tasks within Excel
Learn best practices when creating macros and streamline your VBA code
Determine when it's best to use the Macro Recorder versus VBA
Learn how to write custom VBA Macros to create more robust automation
Learn VBA programming concepts to create dynamic, re-usable code
Complete real world Macro/VBA projects from beginning to end
In order to complete the projects detailed in this course, you will need Microsoft Excel loaded on you computer. Any version of Excel will work.
Videos have been recorded using Excel 2013, but Excel 2007, 2010 , 2013 or 2016 will work in order to follow along.
Course Material Works in Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
Join me in this course and take control of Microsoft Excel and master the process of automating routine tasks through the use of Excel Macros and Excel VBA.
During this course you will build a foundation of working with Excel Macros and VBA. This foundation will be built as you engage and participate in project based Excel Macro/VBA exercises, detailed throughout the lectures within this course. Each of the projects will build upon one another, introducing a new concept each time, starting with the basic building blocks of automating any task within Excel and ending with a fully customized Excel VBA project that will automate a series of Excel tasks.
As you engage and participate in this course, you will be introduced to the wonders of creating simple Macros through the Macro Recorder and then quickly take you into the world of Excel VBA where you will experience building a more dynamic, robust experience for yourself and your peers.
Each project contains exercise files that you can download and use to complete the assigned Excel Macro/VBA projects. The course also contains detailed instructions through the video lectures as well as a series of PDF documents that you can reference as you complete the projects.
Below are a few samples of the projects you will complete by enrolling and participating in this course.
Automate placing and formatting a title on a worksheet
Interact with the users of your Macros through Input and Message boxes in order to receive input on how a Macros should work
Cleaning up multiple Excel Worksheets and prepare the data to be reported on
Create a report based on multiple sets of data found within multiple Excel Worksheets, copying data from one Worksheet into the Master Report Worksheet
Automate the creation of Excel Formulas to SUM data up in your Report
Working with Excel VBA User Forms
Importing Data from External Text Files
Each of these projects will direct you through key Excel VBA programming concepts and direct you to identify and use best practices in creating Excel Macros.
So, don't lose another moment performing Excel tasks manually. Enroll now and learn how you can get Microsoft Excel to your work for you.
Who is the target audience?
This Excel Macro/VBA course is meant for those that use Microsoft Excel and are looking to become more efficient by automating their daily Excel tasks. No prior programming experience is required.
Buy Premium Account For Download With Full Speed
- Ebooks list page : 37128
- 2018-11-21Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA 2018
- 2018-09-12Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA (2018)
- 2018-12-09Udemy - Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA
- 2018-12-07Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA
- 2018-09-25Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA ( Update )
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA with 5 Simple Projects
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA with 5 Simple Projects (update)
- 2016-08-21Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA
- 2016-08-03Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA
- 2011-11-05MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft Excel Expert - Removed
- 2012-07-15Mastering Microsoft Excel Ebook Pack
- 2012-03-20Microsoft Excel 2010 for Medical Professionals By Elizabeth Reding - Removed
- 2011-12-06Microsoft Excel XP - Schulungsbuch mit Ubungen und Grundlagen - Microsoft Excel
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Master Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word 2013 - 26 Hours
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Professional Excel Development: The Definitive Guide to Developing Applications Using Microsoft Excel, VBA, and .NET (2nd Edition)
- 2017-07-01Master Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word 2013 - 26 Hours
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Professional Excel Development: The Definitive Guide to Developing Applications Using Microsoft Excel, VBA, and .NET (2nd Edition)
- 2016-07-29Master Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word 2013 - 26 Hours
- 2016-05-30Master Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word 2013 - 26 Hours
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.