Posted on 2018-06-04, by everest555.
Master the Fundamentals of SQL with Python | uDemy
English | Size: 915.24 MB
Master the Fundamentals of SQL with Python
Integrating SQL based databases directly into your Python programms
4.5 (6 ratings)
99 students enrolled
Created by Maximilian Schallwig
Last updated 11/2017
About the Instructor
I've worked for over two years in physics research and mathematical analysis. I participated in two international physics competitions, where my two teammates and I won silver and gold. My thesis was in the field of Quantum Biology, focusing on analyzing the behavior of excitons at room temperature with electronic interaction.
Due to my affinity for math and statistics from my studies in physics, I tend towards data mining, processing, and analysis, which are also the things that I find most exciting.
I enjoy learning new methods and developing my skills, and am constantly studying new literature and documentation to find exciting material that can be applied in the field of data analysis.
If you want to keep up with what else I'm doing in the fields of programming, data, and data science, you can check me out at codingwithmax.
What Will I Learn?
Understand SQL databases
Integrating database interaction into your code
Be able to dynamically add and extract data from your database
You should be comfortable with the fundamentals of python
Python is one of the most friendly and popular programming languages. It finds applications everywhere, ranging from research, over to industry, as well as things like the entertainment industry. Programming in general allows for you to greatly reduce workload, as well as solve problems that would be impossible to solve by hand, or create great, new, and fun applications/software.
A big part of the new digital world is that everything is producing data, and storing as well as using data are becoming emerging and very important industry fields. The ability to combine data usage with programming allows for rapid development and automation, and is extremely superior when compared to systems that need manual input or data handling.
SQL is the language that you can use to interact with one major database type (SQL databases), one that is very wide-spread in today's world.
Knowing SQL will give you a nice ability and understanding of how to handle data and databases, and being able to integrate it into Python code enables you to create great, dynamic, and automatic systems that combine the power of programming and data.
This course will be using SQLite in Python, which allows us to execute SQL commands through python, and will allow you to create, connect, use, and manage local SQL-based databases.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to learn about database
Anyone who wants to integrate databases into their code
Anyone who wants to learn about SQL databases
Curriculum For This Course
Collapse All 9 Lectures
Course Structure and Outline
Creating And Connecting To A Database
Navigating a Database
Creating and Removing Tables
Conditional Searching of Data
Updating and Deleting Data
- Ebooks list page : 36336
- 2018-03-23Master the Fundamentals of SQL with Python uDemy
- 2019-08-01Master the Fundamentals of SQL with Python in 90 minutes
- 2019-04-30Skillshare Master The Fundamentals Of Sql With Python In 90 Minutes-Illiterate
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS OF SQL WITH PYTHON IN 90 MINUTES-iLLiTERATE
- 2018-12-15Master the Fundamentals of SQL with Python
- 2018-03-23Master the Fundamentals of SQL with Python
- 2018-02-02Master the Fundamentals of SQL with Python
- 2018-11-15Confident Data Skills Master the Fundamentals of Working with Data and Supercharge Your Career
- 2019-04-08Udemy Web Scraping In Python Master The Fundamentals
- 2018-12-18UDEMY - Web Scraping In Python Master The Fundamentals
- 2018-12-02UDEMY - Web Scraping In Python Master The Fundamentals
- 2017-04-19UDEMY WEB SCRAPING IN PYTHON MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2017-04-19Udemy Web Scraping In Python Master The Fundamentals
- 2019-07-14Skillshare Web Scraping In Python Master The Fundamentals
- 2019-02-06Udemy - Master the Fundamentals of Math
- 2019-02-05WEB SCRAPING IN PYTHON MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-02-01Web Scraping In Python Master The Fundamentals [Updated]
- 2019-01-02Web Scraping In Python Master The Fundamentals [Updated]
- 2018-12-10Web Scraping In Python Master The Fundamentals [Updated]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.