Posted on 2018-05-07, by nokia241186.
Anthony Minessale II,? Giovanni Maruzzelli, "Mastering FreeSWITCH"
English | ISBN: 1784398888 | 2016 | EPUB/MOBI/Code files | 300 pages | 50 MB
Master the art of advanced VoIP and WebRTC communication with the most dynamic application server, FreeSWITCH
About This Book
Forget the hassle - make FreeSWITCH work for you
Discover how FreeSWITCH integrates with a range of tools and APIs
From high availability to IVR development use this book to become more confident with this useful communication software
Who This Book Is For
SysAdmins, VoIP engineers - whoever you are, whatever you're trying to do, this book will help you get more from FreeSWITCH.
What You Will Learn
Get to grips with the core concepts of FreeSWITCH
Learn FreeSWITCH high availability
Work with SIP profiles, gateways, ITSPs, and Codecs optimization
Implement effective security on your projects
Master audio manipulation and recording
Discover how FreeSWITCH works alongside WebRTC
Build your own complex IVR and PBX applications
Connect directly to PSTN/TDM
Create your own FreeSWITCH module
Trace SIP packets with the help of best open source tools
Implement Homer Sipcapture to troubleshoot and debug all your platform traffic
FreeSWITCH is one of the best tools around if you're looking for a modern method of managing communication protocols through a range of different media. From real-time browser communication with the WebRTC API to implementing VoIP (voice over internet protocol), with FreeSWITCH you're in full control of your projects. This book shows you how to unlock its full potential - more than just a tutorial, it's packed with plenty of tips and tricks to make it work for you.
Written by members of the team who actually helped build FreeSWITCH, it will guide you through some of the newest features of version 1.6 including video transcoding and conferencing. Find out how FreeSWITCH interacts with other tools and APIs, learn how to tackle common (and not so common) challenges ranging from high availability to IVR development and programming advanced PBXs.
Great communication functionality begins with FreeSWITCH - find out how and get your project up and running today.
Style and approach
Find out how it works, then put your knowledge into practice - that's how this advanced FreeSWITCH guide has been designed to help you learn. You'll soon master FreeSWITCH and be confident using it in your projects.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2018-03-27Mastering FreeSWITCH
- Ebooks list page : 36137
- 2018-03-27Mastering FreeSWITCH
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Mastering FreeSWITCH
- 2012-04-10Vertex Pusher - Mastering Movement volume 5
- 2011-12-02Roman's Lab Vol. 31 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 1
- 2011-12-02Roman's Lab Vol. 32 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 2
- 2011-08-31Roman's Lab Vol. 34 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series: The Nimzo Indian Defense
- 2011-08-31Roman's Lab Vol. 33 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, Crushing Lines for White - Removed
- 2011-08-30Roman's Lab Vol. 31 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 1
- 2018-12-13Mastering Excel 2003 Programming with VBA
- 2018-12-13Mastering C Multithreading
- 2018-12-12PACKT MASTERING DOCKER 2017 THE DEVOPS WAY BY SCHOOL OF DEVOPS
- 2018-12-12Lynda Mastering Selenium Testing Tools
- 2018-12-11Eric Worre - Mastering Objections
- 2018-12-11Incredible Methods for Mastering Microsoft Word
- 2018-12-11Code with Mosh Mastering React
- 2018-12-11Eric Worre Mastering Objections
- 2018-12-10Mastering Security Tools on Amazon Cloud- AWS
- 2018-12-10Mastering Collaboration Work together for the best results
- 2018-12-10Excel Data Visualization Mastering 20 Charts and Graphs (Part 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.