Posted on 2019-01-05, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 04:15 Hours | Lec: 21 | 530 MB | Language: English | Sub: English
An essential preparation course for students aiming to achieve Band 7+ in the IELTS Speaking test
What you'll learn
Speak with a good degree of fluency, coherence and confidence
Use strategies and formulas to improve organisation and prevent running out of ideas
Paraphrase effectively using special self-study strategies and learn how to use idioms
Avoid some of the most common grammatical, lexical and organisational mistakes of IELTS Speaking
Realise a few of the most important pronunciation features in English, and learn the foundations of how to master them
Discover some of the secret tips, techniques and strategies that help students to achieve their IELTS goals
You should have a minimum level of English of B1, otherwise the content may be too challenging
You do not need to know about the IELTS exam before you begin as this will be covered in Section 1
You should come to the course with an open mind and a willingness to work hard!
FROM THE CREATOR OF 'MASTERING IELTS WRITING TASK 1' & 'MASTERING IELTS WRITING TASK 2'
Are you struggling to achieve your IELTS goals in the Speaking component of the IELTS exam?
Are you frustrated with taking the exam again and again and again but without any improvement in your Speaking score?
Are you tired of learning long lists of vocabulary, revising the same old grammar points and staying up late to fit in more study sessions?
Are you running out of time to get the score you need?
'Mastering IELTS Speaking: The Express Course', the new course from The IELTS Teacher, might be the answer.
This course does not give you long lists of vocabulary to revise. It does not give you boring, complicated lectures on grammar. It does not offer General English lessons which, while useful, will not have much of an impact on your score in the short term.
Instead, 'Mastering IELTS Speaking' gives you the techniques, strategies and information required to make rapid improvements in your IELTS Speaking score.
This course differs from others in that it focuses specifically on the IELTS examiners' marking criteria for IELTS Speaking; these lessons are thus designed to teach you exactly what you can do to improve your chance of meeting these criteria.
It also differs from others in that it is taught by an instructor with thousands of hours of experience teaching IELTS, having helped hundreds of students to get the score they need via Skype lessons. This course takes all the best advice from these Skype lessons and delivers it in a beautifully presented package.
Each part of the Speaking test is given its own section in this course: Section 2 relates to Part 1, Section 3 looks at Part 2, and Section 4 covers Part 3.
These sections are composed of four lectures, each one focusing on a different band descriptor category: Fluency and Coherence, Lexical Resource, Grammatical Range and Accuracy, and Pronunciation.
Model answers to IELTS Speaking questions appear throughout the course.
The final section looks at some 'secrets' to scoring highly in the Speaking test, advice on how to get guidance and handle anxiety, and finally a complete walkthrough of an entire model speaking test.
Do NOT take this course if you are hoping to see long lists of vocabulary related to different topics. Learning vocabulary is helpful, but other courses and resources already exist for this!
Do NOT take this course if you are hoping to see an in-depth exploration of different grammar or pronunciation points. This course will teach you some grammar and pronunciation features, but this is in the context of common mistakes and the most effective grammar and pronunciation to use for getting a good score.
DO take this course if you want to learn strategies for creating organised, fluent, confident answers to questions.
DO take this course if you want to learn how to improve your paraphrasing ability, how to use idioms, and how to avoid common vocabulary mistakes.
DO take this course if you want to learn which grammatical structures you need to use to score band 7+, and which grammatical mistakes to avoid to prevent slipping to a 6 or less.
DO take this course if you want to learn the different features of pronunciation which have the largest impact on your score in this area, and what kind of mistakes are commonly made.
DO take this course if you are short on time or if your exam is coming up soon; as an 'express' course, the information here is designed to be taken quickly!
DO take this course if you want to be taught by a teacher who has taught thousands of 1-to-1 IELTS Speaking lessons, helping hundreds of students over Skype to achieve their IELTS goals and reach the next stage of their careers.
DO take this course if you want to be taught by a Udemy instructor who has the most 5-star ratings for any IELTS course on the entire site (Mastering IELTS: Writing Task 2 with over 600 5-star reviews).
I look forward to seeing you inside!
Who this course is for?
Students who want to learn how to get a high score (Band 7+) in the IELTS Speaking test
Although this course is aimed at those who need a Band 7 and above in IELTS Speaking, it will also help those trying to get a 6 or 6.5
This course is NOT appropriate for students who need help in IELTS Writing, Listening or Reading
This course is NOT appropriate for students who do not already have a fairly good level of English. If your most recent IELTS score was 5 or lower, then this course may not be helpful for you
This course is NOT appropriate for students who are looking for simple lists of vocabulary related to different topics
- Ebooks list page : 38434
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] 20,000 Days and Counting: The Crash Course for Mastering Your Life Right Now
- 2017-07-12Communicate! The Crash Course On Public Speaking
- 2017-07-05IELTS Speaking: Master the Live Interview (2016)
- 2017-05-25Communicate! The Crash Course on Public Speaking
- 2016-10-07IELTS Speaking Master the Live Interview (2016)
- 2016-09-29IELTS Speaking Master the Live Interview (2016)
- 2016-09-09IELTS Speaking Master the Live Interview (2016)
- 2014-05-17Mastering the Art of Equity Trading Through Simulation, Web-Based Software: The TraderEx Course (repost)
- 2014-04-07The Express Corsetry Course Beginners Corset Making DVD With 10 Sewing Pattern
- 2014-03-23The Express Corsetry Course: Beginners Corset Making DVD With 10 Sewing Pattern
- 2014-03-20The Express Corsetry Course Beginners Corset Making DVD With 10 Sewing Pattern
- 2014-03-19The Express Corsetry Course: Beginners Corset Making DVD With 10 Sewing Pattern
- 2013-04-30Mastering the Art of Equity Trading Through Simulation, Web-Based Software: The TraderEx Course (repost)
- 2013-03-0420,000 Days and Counting - The Crash Course for Mastering Your Life Right Now
- 2013-02-2820,000 Days and Counting: The Crash Course for Mastering Your Life Right Now
- 2012-02-08IELTS Speaking Strategies For The Ielts Test
- 2012-02-05Mastering Exposure and the Zone System for Digital Photographers [ReUpload]
- 2012-01-10Encyclopedia of the Life Course and Human Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.