Posted on 2012-04-17, by wowebook.
2012 | 430 Pages | ISBN: 1849683549 | EPUB + PDF | 3 MB + 19 MB
- Develop a full LOB Microsoft Silverlight 5 application from scratch with the help of expert advice and an accompanying case study using this book and eBook
- Dive straight into Silverlight 5 with the advanced techniques in this expert guide
- Fully up-to-date content for Silverlight 5 and RIA Services SP2
- Complete your knowledge with a gradually built upon case study with this book and e-book
Microsoft Silverlight is fully established as a powerful tool for creating and delivering Rich Internet Applications and media experiences on the Web. This book will help you dive straight into utilizing Silverlight 5, which now more than ever is a top choice in the Enterprise for building Business Applications.
"Expert Line of Business Application Development for Silverlight 5: Quick Start Guide" focuses on the development of a complete Silverlight 5 LOB application, helping you to take advantage of the powerful features available along with expert advice.
Fully focused on LOB development, this expert guide takes you from the beginning of designing and implementing a Silverlight 5 LOB application, all the way through to completion. Accompanied by a gradually built upon case study, you will learn about data access via RIA and Web services, architecture with MEF and MVVM applied to LOB development, testing and error control, and much more.
With "Expert Line of Business Application Development for Silverlight 5: Quick Start Guide" in hand, you will be fully equipped to expertly develop your own Silverlight Line of Business application, without dwelling on the basics of Enterprise Silverlight development.
What you will learn from this book
- Get up and running with coverage of LOB development challenges like building forms, navigation, and service and database access
- Get to grips with the MVVM pattern and how to integrate it with RIA Services
- Dig deeper by implementing both in Browser and Out of Browser trusted applications
- Understand how to add authentication and authorization to your Silverlight application
- Gain advanced knowledge of error control topics like error notification to TFS
- Become fully equipped with everything an expert developer should know about building Line of Business applications using Silverlight 5
- Take advantage of a complete LOB case study built gradually from start to finish throughout each chapter
This highly practical, expert level tutorial teaches you to build a Line of Business application with the aid of a case study which gradually builds throughout the book. It also includes a jumpstart chapter for developers coming from other technologies.
Who this book is written for
If you already have a firm grasp of Silverlight development and are keen to advance your specialist knowledge of Line of Business (LOB) application development, then Expert Line of Business Application Development for Silverlight 5: Quick Start Guide is for you.
If you are a developer with experience of other technologies, you may also find this book useful.
[Extabit] ( Recommendation Premium , Highest Speed )
- Ebooks list page : 18260
- 2012-08-07Mastering LOB Development for Silverlight 5: A Case Study in Action - Removed
- 2012-06-07Mastering LOB Development for Silverlight 5: A Case Study in Action
- 2012-04-13Mastering LOB Development for Silverlight 5: A Case Study in Action
- 2012-04-12Mastering LOB Development for Silverlight 5: A Case Study in Action
- 2013-12-23Mastering LOB Development for Silverlight 5
- 2013-07-16Mastering LOB Development for Silverlight 5
- 2011-11-17Windows Phone 7 Application Development For Dummies
- 2011-12-09Drug Development - A Case Study Based Insight into Modern Strategies
- 2013-05-30Creating New Medical Ontologies for Image Annotation: A Case Study [Repost]
- 2013-01-14Genetic Techniques for Biological Research: A Case Study Approach (Repost)
- 2012-03-20Optimal Design of Experiments: A Case Study Approach By Peter Goos, Bradley Jones
- 2012-03-17Advanced Planning in Supply Chains: Illustrating the Concepts Using an SAP® APO Case Study By Hartmut Stadtler, Bernhard Fleischmann, Martin Grunow, Herbert Meyr, Christopher Sürie
- 2012-01-27Creating New Medical Ontologies for Image Annotation: A Case Study
- 2012-01-11AE Tuts Dominoes CameraTracker and Cinema 4d Case Study
- 2011-11-09The Phonetics and Phonology of Gutturals: A Case Study from Ju|'hoansi
- 2011-10-03Genetic Techniques for Biological Research: A Case Study Approach
- 2011-07-17Genetic Techniques for Biological Research A Case Study Approach
- 2011-07-10Genetic Techniques for Biological Research: A Case Study Approach
- 2010-01-27Geomagnetics for Aeronautical Safety: A Case Study in and around the Balkans
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.