Posted on 2019-07-09, by everest555.
Mastering Planning Vol 2: Weekly Planning (Updated)
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 22 | 6.97 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Build a new 60 minutes a week planning routine based on the PAMeLa planning framework and get in the flow consistently.
What do you have to get done this week?
Do you know?
What do you have to get done today?
Do you know?
How long is your to do list?
Is it a sheet of paper? Notes in your phone? A bunch of sticky notes on your computer monitor? A few things jumbling around in the back of your mind?
Let's back up a second.
What is different about this course versus every other planning course out there?
The difference is that this planning system is based on continually learning how to be a better planner...and...it's designed to meet two conflicting goals.
1. How do you plan everything and get stuff done while staying in the flow?
2. If you are in the flow all the time and never schedule anything, how will you ever meet deadlines or finish projects?
The answers are contained in the planning system you will learn in this course.
The goal of this system is that you are spending most of your day in the flow, and at the same time getting done what needs to get done.
It's a flexible system that allows you to change things up during the week (so you can stay in the flow longer when you unexpectedly hit a stride and want to go over time) without ruining your whole plan for the day or week.
Here's what often happens.
You put together a plan for the day or week and then you give up after day 2.
Because of 2 thing.
1. People tend to overestimate how much free time they have, and underestimate how long things will take.
1a. They overestimate their time because they never measure how much time all of their mini-routines take out of their day.
1b. They underestimate how long things will take because they are ambitious and want to do more and "challenge themselves"...but really because they have never practiced the SKILL of estimating how long something will take, GETTING FEEDBACK by recording how long it actually takes, and then LEARNING from that continual process.
(This is a big part of what makes this system of planning different. You aren't just throwing together a plan. You are getting BETTER at planning each week because you are getting feedback in the form of DATA every day on how long things take and how accurately you are estimating the time cost of each activity you plan)
Part of what you will do in this course is develop a time budget.
- Ebooks list page : 40829
- 2019-04-12Mastering Planning Vol 2 Weekly Planning
- 2019-04-08Mastering Planning Vol 2 Weekly Planning
- 2019-04-05Mastering Planning Vol 2 Weekly Planning
- 2019-03-22Mastering Planning Vol 2 Weekly Planning
- 2019-03-22Mastering Planning Vol 2: Weekly Planning
- 2019-07-09Mastering Planning Vol 1 Hourly And Daily Planning
- 2019-04-08Mastering Planning Vol 1 Hourly and Daily Planning
- 2019-04-04Mastering Planning Vol 1 Hourly and Daily Planning
- 2019-03-31Mastering Planning Vol 3 Monthly Planning
- 2019-03-31Mastering Planning Vol 5 Yearly Planning
- 2019-03-29Mastering Planning Vol 4 Quarterly Planning
- 2019-03-25Mastering Planning Vol 5 Yearly Planning
- 2019-03-25Mastering Planning Vol 3 Monthly Planning
- 2019-03-22Mastering Planning Vol 4 Quarterly Planning
- 2019-03-22Mastering Planning Vol 5 Yearly Planning
- 2019-03-22Mastering Planning Vol 4: Quarterly Planning
- 2019-03-22Mastering Planning Vol 3: Monthly Planning
- 2019-03-22Mastering Planning Vol 1: Hourly and Daily Planning
- 2019-10-12Excel Weekly Challenge (Updated 10112019)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.