Posted on 2014-05-07. By anonymous.
Andrew Rubin, â€ŽGalina Riznichenko - Mathematical Biophysics
Published: 2013-12-12 | ISBN: 1461487013 | PDF | 325 pages | 9 MB
This book presents concise descriptions and analysis of the classical and modern models used in mathematical biophysics. The authors ask the question "what new information can be provided by the models that cannot be obtained directly from experimental data?" Actively developing fields such as regulatory mechanisms in cells and subcellular systems and electron transport and energy transport in membranes are addressed together with more classical topics such as metabolic processes, nerve conduction and heart activity, chemical kinetics, population dynamics, and photosynthesis. The main approach is to describe biological processes using different mathematical approaches necessary to reveal characteristic features and properties of simulated systems. With the emergence of powerful mathematics software packages such as MAPLE, Mathematica, Mathcad, and MatLab, these methodologies are now accessible to a wide audience.
Provides succinct but authoritative coverage of a broad array of biophysical topics and models
Written by authors at Moscow State University with its strong tradition in mathematics and biophysics
Scope, coverage, and length make the book highly suitable for use in a one-semester course at the senior undergraduate/graduate level
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 26704
- 2018-12-20Mathematical Biophysics
- 2014-06-10Lectures in Logic and Set Theory. Volume I: Mathematical Logic (Repost)
- 2014-05-20A First Course in Topology: An Introduction to Mathematical Thinking (repost)
- 2014-05-16VII Hotine-Marussi Symposium on Mathematical Geodesy [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-05-16Advanced Topics in System and Signal Theory: A Mathematical Approach [Repost]
- 2014-05-11100% Mathematical Proof (repost)
- 2014-05-09Applied Wave Mathematics: Selected Topics in Solids, Fluids, and Mathematical Methods [Repost]
- 2014-05-07Markets with Transaction Costs: Mathematical Theory [Repost]
- 2014-05-06Contemporary Problems in Mathematical Physics (Repost)
- 2014-05-05An Algebraic Introduction to Mathematical Logic (Repost)
- 2014-05-05Logical Thinking in the Pyramidal Schema of Concepts: The Logical and Mathematical Elements (Repost)
- 2014-05-03Combinatorial Problems in Mathematical Competitions (repost)
- 2014-05-02Optimality and Risk - Modern Trends in Mathematical Finance [Repost]
- 2014-04-2840 Puzzles and Problems in Probability and Mathematical Statistics [Repost]
- 2014-04-28Towards Mathematical Philosophy [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-04-27Cows in the Maze: And Other Mathematical Explorations (repost)
- 2014-04-25How to Solve It: A New Aspect of Mathematical Method (Repost)
- 2014-04-23Adventures in Group Theory: Rubik's Cube, Merlin's Machine, and Other Mathematical Toys (repost)
- 2014-04-19Naming Infinity: A True Story of Religious Mysticism and Mathematical Creativity [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.