Posted on 2016-10-31, by everest555.
Mathematical Decision Making: Predictive Models and Optimization | The Great Courses
English | Size: 1.26 GB
Professor Scott P. Stevens, Ph.D.
James Madison University
Not so long ago, executives faced with complex problems made decisions based on experience, intuition, and no small measure of luck. But now there's a better way. In recent decades, mathematics and computer science have perfected formerly top-secret techniques for predicting the best possible outcomes when faced with conflicting options. This field goes by different names-analytics, operations research, linear and nonlinear programming, management science-but its purpose is simple: to apply quantitative methods to help business managers, public servants, investors, scientific researchers, and problem solvers of all kinds make better decisions.
Mathematical Decision Making: Predictive Models and Optimization is your guide, teaching you the major mathematical techniques, applications, and spreadsheet procedures for basic analytics in 24 information-packed half-hour lectures. Your professor is award-winning educator Scott Stevens, Professor of Computer Information Systems and Business Analytics at James Madison University.
Those who will benefit from Professor Stevens's engaging presentation include:
* managers eager to make better decisions-whether in business, technical, or non-profit
* professionals aspiring to advance in their careers by mastering a proven approach to
* those who work with or review spreadsheet and graphical presentations, and need to be
able to separate good data from bad;
* students in business, mathematics, finance, marketing, health care, engineering, urban
planning, and a host of other fields;
* math lovers curious to see a field that is often the opposite of calculus: simple functions and
complex boundary conditions, instead of complex functions with simple boundary conditions;
* lifelong learners who want to hone their critical thinking skills with important analytical
techniques, made accessible and intellectually exciting as never before.
- Ebooks list page : 29267
- 2019-02-17Mathematical Decision Making Predictive Models and Optimization
- 2017-11-23Mathematical Decision Making: Predictive Models and Optimization
- 2011-09-28The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [The Great Courses]
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-11-04The Skeptic s Guide to the Great Books [The Great Courses]
- 2014-06-08Decision Making: Cognitive Models and Explanations
- 2014-06-04Decision Making: Cognitive Models and Explanations
- 2014-06-02Decision Making: Cognitive Models and Explanations
- 2012-03-30Decision Making: Cognitive Models and Explanations [Repost]
- 2011-08-31Decision Making: Cognitive Models and Explanations (Frontiers of Cognitive Science)
- 2009-02-15Decision Making: Cognitive Models and Explanations (Frontiers of Cognitive Science)
- 2011-12-02Augustine: Philosopher and Saint (The Great Courses) - Removed
- 2019-04-09Understanding Calculus Problems, Solutions, and Tips (The Great Courses)
- 2019-04-02Understanding Calculus Problems, Solutions, and Tips (The Great Courses)
- 2019-03-31Understanding Calculus Problems, Solutions, and Tips (The Great Courses)
- 2019-03-24Understanding Calculus Problems, Solutions, and Tips (The Great Courses)
- 2018-11-08Understanding Calculus II Problems, Solutions, and Tips (The Great Courses) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Augustine: Philosopher and Saint (The Great Courses)
- 2016-11-29Games People Play Game Theory in Life, Business, and Beyond The Great Courses
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.