Posted on 2012-03-19. By anonymous.
Publisher: <CU>>P 2009 | 396 Pages | ISBN: 110800265X | PDF | 5 MB
Sir George Stokes (1819-1903) established the science of hydrodynamics with his law of viscosity describing the velocity of a small sphere through a viscous fluid. He published no books, but was a prolific lecturer and writer of papers for the Royal Society, the British Association for the Advancement of Science, the Victoria Institute and other mathematical and scientific institutions. These collected papers (issued between 1880 and 1905) are therefore the only readily available record of the work of an outstanding and influential mathematician, who was Lucasian Professor of Mathematics in Cambridge for over fifty years, Master of Pembroke College, President of the Royal Society (1885-1890), Associate Secretary of the Royal Commission on the University of Cambridge and a Member of Parliament for the University.
- Ebooks list page : 17933
- 2014-05-21Mathematical and Physical Papers. Volume 1 [Repost]
- 2013-06-02Mathematical and Physical Papers, Volume 1 (Repost)
- 2012-03-23Mathematical and Physical Papers, Volume 2
- 2012-03-21Mathematical and Physical Papers, Volume 3
- 2011-07-15Mathematical and Physical Papers (Cambridge Library Collection - Mathematics) (Volume 1)
- 2013-05-01Mathematical and physical papers (repost)
- 2012-06-26Mathematical and physical papers by George Gabriel Stokes (Repost)
- 2011-02-16Mathematical and physical papers by George Gabriel Stokes
- 2011-12-08Recapturing a Future for Space Exploration: Life and Physical Sciences Research for a New Era
- 2011-01-10Physics of Lakes: Volume 1: Foundation of the Mathematical and Physical Background
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Sedimentary structures, their character and physical basis Volume 2, Volume 30B (Developments in Sedimentology) (v. 2)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Sedimentary structures, their character and physical basis Volume 1, Volume 30A (Developments in Sedimentology) (v. 1)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Mathematical and Physical Aspects of Stochastic Mechanics (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Mathematical and Physical Simulation of the Properties of Hot Rolled Products
- 2016-12-04Examination of Textiles with Mathematical and Physical Methods
- 2014-03-05Applied Mathematical and Physical Formulas: Pocket Reference (Repost)
- 2013-11-26An Assessment of Research-Doctorate Programs in the United States: Mathematical and Physical Sciences (repost)
- 2013-11-13Tissue Engineering of the Peripheral Nerve: Biomaterials and Physical Therapy, Volume 109
- 2013-08-19Applied Mathematical and Physical Formulas: Pocket Reference
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.