Posted on 2019-07-12, by winzham.
This fourth edition of the bestselling Mathematics in Early Years Education provides an accessible introduction to the teaching of mathematics in the early years. Covering all areas of mathematics - number and counting, calculation, pattern, shape, measures and data handling - it provides a wide range of practical activities and guidance on how to support young children's mathematical development. There is also guidance on managing the transition to KS1 and a strong emphasis throughout on creating home links and working in partnership with parents.
This new edition has been fully updated to incorporate the latest research and thinking in this area and includes:
why mathematics is important as a way of making sense of the world
how attitudes to mathematics can influence teaching and learning
how children learn mathematics and what they are capable of learning
how technology can support maths teaching
maths phobia and the impact society has on maths teaching
material on sorting, matching and handling data
the importance of educating about finance in today's world
ideas for observation and questioning to assess children's understanding
examples of planned activities
suggestions for language development
This textbook is ideal for those training to be teachers through an undergraduate or PGCE route, those training for Early Years Professional Status and those studying early childhood on foundation or honours degrees, as well as parents looking to explore how their young children learn mathematics. This will be an essential text for any early years practitioner looking to make mathematics interesting, exciting and engaging in their classroom.
DOWNLOAD HERE >>
MATHEMATICS IN EARLY EDUCATION
- Ebooks list page : 40863
- 2018-07-01Mathematics in Early Years Education, 4th edition
- 2018-06-11Mathematics in Early Years Education, 4th edition
- 2018-08-23Understanding the Montessori Approach: Early Years Education in Practice (2nd edition)
- 2011-12-28Advice and Support: The Early Years, 1941-1960
- 2011-12-18?Safety, Nutrition and Health in Early Education, 4th Edition
- 2011-12-12Safety, Nutrition and Health in Early Education, 4th Edition
- 2011-09-05Advice and Support: The Early Years, 1941-1960
- 2009-10-12[request]Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide, 4th Edition
- 2008-11-20Design of Wood Structures ASD - 4th edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Introducing Bronfenbrenner: A Guide for Practitioners and Students in Early Years Education (Introducing Early Years Thinkers)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions 4th Edition
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Introducing Bruner: A Guide for Practitioners and Students in Early Years Education
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Discrete Mathematics: Introduction to Mathematical Reasoning (4th edition)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Fundamentals of Statistical Reasoning in Education (4th Edition)
- 2017-10-31Creativity and Early Years Education: A lifewide foundation
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Introducing Bruner: A Guide for Practitioners and Students in Early Years Education
- 2014-04-05Creativity and Early Years Education: A lifewide foundation (Continuum Studies in Lifelong Learning) (repost)
- 2014-01-12Introduction to Early Childhood Education, 6 edition (Repost)
- 2014-01-06Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions, (4th Edition) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.