Posted on 2014-04-02. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0691143412 | 2009 | 376 pages | PDF | 1,6 MB
This computationally oriented book describes and explains the mathematical relationships among matrices, moments, orthogonal polynomials, quadrature rules, and the Lanczos and conjugate gradient algorithms. The book bridges different mathematical areas to obtain algorithms to estimate bilinear forms involving two vectors and a function of the matrix.
The first part of the book provides the necessary mathematical background and explains the theory. The second part describes the applications and gives numerical examples of the algorithms and techniques developed in the first part.
Applications addressed in the book include computing elements of functions of matrices; obtaining estimates of the error norm in iterative methods for solving linear systems and computing parameters in least squares and total least squares; and solving ill-posed problems using Tikhonov regularization.
This book will interest researchers in numerical linear algebra and matrix computations, as well as scientists and engineers working on problems involving computation of bilinear forms.
- Ebooks list page : 25901
- 2013-04-23Matrices, Moments and Quadrature with Applications [Repost]
- 2012-04-25Matrices, Moments and Quadrature with Applications (Repost)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Matrices, Moments and Quadrature with Applications (Princeton Series in Applied Mathematics)
- 2012-05-08Matrices, Moments and Quadrature with Applications â†“
- 2010-06-06Matrices, Moments and Quadrature with Applications
- 2013-12-28Discrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications (repost)
- 2013-06-01Discrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications [Repost]
- 2012-12-29Bayesian Theory and Methods with Applications (repost)
- 2011-12-30Functional Equations and Inequalities with Applications (repost)
- 2011-12-19Optimization and Control with Applications (Repost)
- 2011-05-29Optimization and Control with Applications (repost)
- 2014-05-14Introduction to Probability and Stochastic Processes with Applications (repost)
- 2014-05-08Differential and Difference Equations with Applications (repost)
- 2014-03-28Singular Differential and Integral Equations with Applications (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-11Hyperbolic Conservation Laws and Related Analysis with Applications [Repost]
- 2014-02-10Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications, (3rd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-01-04Neutral and Indifference Portfolio Pricing, Hedging and Investing: With applications in Equity and FX (Repost)
- 2013-11-21An Introduction to Time Series Analysis and Forecasting: with Applications of SAS and SPSS (Repost)
- 2013-11-07Finite Mathematics and Calculus with Applications (9th Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.