Posted on 2013-10-30. By anonymous.
Tianbiao Zhang - Mechanical Engineering and Technology
Published: 2012-01-20 | ISBN: 3642273289 | PDF | 832 pages | 30 MB
The volume includes a set of selected papers extended and revised from the 2011 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Technology, held on London, UK, November 24-25, 2011.
Mechanical engineering technology is the application of physical principles and current technological developments to the creation of useful machinery and operation design. Technologies such as solid models may be used as the basis for finite element analysis (FEA) and / or computational fluid dynamics (CFD) of the design. Through the application of computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), the models may also be used directly by software to create "instructions" for the manufacture of objects represented by the models, through computer numerically controlled (CNC) machining or other automated processes, without the need for intermediate drawings.
This volume covers the subject areas of mechanical engineering and technology, and also covers interdisciplinary subject areas of computers, communications, control and automation. We hope that researchers, graduate students and other interested readers benefit scientifically from the book and also find it stimulating in the process.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 23625
- 2012-04-27[request]Sea Clutter: Scattering, the K-Distribution and Radar Performance - Removed
- 2008-02-25[request]IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition : (BS 7671: 2008)
- 2008-05-28[request]High Voltage Engineering and Testing - Removed
- 2012-02-15ASME Steam Tables: Compact Edition (Crtd) - ASME Research And Technology Committee On Water And Steam In Thermal Systems Subcommittee On Propert
- 2012-01-03ASME Steam Tables: Compact Edition (Crtd) - ASME Research And Technology Committee On Water And Steam In Thermal Systems Subcommittee On Propert - Removed
- 2011-12-17ASME Steam Tables: Compact Edition (Crtd) - ASME Research And Technology Committee On Water And Steam In Thermal Systems Subcommittee On Propert - Removed
- 2011-06-28Telecommunications Network Modelling, Planning and Design (BT Communications Technology) - Removed
- 2011-06-18Internet and Wireless Security (BT Communications Technology Series, 4) (Btexact Communications Technology Series, 4) - Removed
- 2011-03-06Telecommunications Network Modelling, Planning and Design (BT Communications Technology) - Removed
- 2010-01-23[request]Power System Commissioning and Maintenance Practice (IEE Power Engineering) - Removed
- 2019-12-09Fractional Calculus with its Applications in Engineering and Technology (Synthesis Lectures on Mechanical Engineering)
- 2012-10-02Microwave Antenna Theory and Design (IEEE Electromagnetic Waves Series) - Removed
- 2012-09-29Effective Leadership for Engineers (Iet Management of Technology)
- 2012-09-23Benchmarking the Competitiveness of the United States in Mechanical Engineering Basic Research
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- 2011-11-25Microwave Antenna Theory and Design (IEEE Electromagnetic Waves Series) - Removed
- 2011-11-02"The CRC Handbook of Mechanical Engineering" ed. by Frank Kreith, D. Yogi Goswami
- 2011-10-13Design of High Frequency Integrated Analogue Filters (IEE Circuits, Devices and Systems Series, 14) - Removed
- 2011-10-08An Assessment of Naval Hydromechanics Science and Technology (Compass Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.