Posted on 2018-12-01, by everest555.
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1420073141 | 504 pages | PDF | 13,9 MB
Bond graphs are especially well-suited for mechatronic systems, as engineering system modeling is best handled using a multidisciplinary approach. Bond graphing permits one to see the separate components of an engineering system as a unified whole, and allows these components to be categorized under a few generalized elements, even when they come from different disciplines.
In addition to those advantages, the bond graph offers a visual representation of a system from which derivation of the governing equations is algorithmic. This makes the design process accessible to beginning readers, providing them with a practical understanding of mechatronic systems.
Mechatronic Modeling and Simulation Using Bond Graphs is written for those who have some hands-on experience with mechatronic systems, enough to appreciate the value of computer modeling and simulation. Avoiding elaborate mathematical derivations and proofs, the book is written for modelers seeking practical results in addition to theoretical confirmations. Key concepts are revealed step-by-step, supported by the application of rudimentary examples that allow readers to develop confidence in their approach right from the start.
For those who take the effort to master its application, the use of bond graph methodology in system modeling can be very satisfying in the way it unifies information garnered from different disciplines.
In the second half of the book after readers have learned how to develop bond graph models, the author provides simulation results for engineering examples that encourage readers to model, simulate, and practice as they progress through the chapters. Although the models can be simulated using any number of software tools, the text employs 20Sim for all the simulation work in this text. A free version of the software can be downloaded from the 20Sim Web site.
- Ebooks list page : 37952
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Mechatronic Modeling and Simulation Using Bond Graphs
- 2013-10-06Mechatronic Modeling and Simulation Using Bond Graphs (repost) - Removed
- 2011-10-08Mechatronic Modeling and Simulation Using Bond Graphs - Removed
- 2011-10-07Mechatronic Modeling and Simulation Using Bond Graphs - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] System Design, Modeling, and Simulation using Ptolemy Ii
- 2017-12-14[PDF] PEM Fuel Cell Modeling and Simulation Using Matlab
- 2012-09-21PEM Fuel Cell Modeling and Simulation Using Matlab [Repost]
- 2011-11-26PEM Fuel Cell Modeling and Simulation Using Matlab
- 2008-12-05PEM Fuel Cell Modeling and Simulation Using Matlab
- 2008-09-01PEM Fuel Cell Modeling and Simulation Using Matlab
- 2008-08-18PEM Fuel Cell Modeling and Simulation Using Matlab
- 2018-11-23Modeling and simulation of AC machine Using Matlab Simulink Induction Machine
- 2018-11-21Modeling and simulation of AC machine Using Matlab Simulink Induction Machine
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Geometric Optics: Theory and Design of Astronomical Optical Systems Using Mathematica (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Modeling and Simulation of Systems Using MATLAB and Simulink
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Continuum Mechanics using Mathematica: Fundamentals, Applications and Scientific Computing (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Geometric Optics: Theory and Design of Astronomical Optical Systems Using Mathematica (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2014-04-27Modeling and Simulation of Systems Using MATLAB and Simulink (repost)
- 2013-08-05Introduction to Digital Systems: Modeling, Synthesis, and Simulation Using VHDL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.