Posted on 2018-06-18, by nokia241186.
Medical Nutrition Therapy Simulations
by SeAnne Safaii-Waite
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1284161072 | 147 Pages | PDF | 3.73 MB
Through a combination of simulated medical records and online decision-tree modules, Medical Nutrition Therapy Simulations guides students through clinical experiences that allow them to practice their critical thinking skills. These simulations acclimate students to the routine and rigors of the average clinical rotation in which they're expected to do all of the following:
- Conduct a complete nutrition assessment of a patient
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data
- Set priorities for nutrition care plans
- Document conclusions about complex problems
The 10 simulation scenarios included in this text outline the details of cases relating to congestive heart failure, diabetes, liver disease, and other critical conditions. These simulations can be used in role-play activities with preceptors or with actors, as well as with high- or low-fidelity simulation robots.
Each new copy of this text also includes access to 10 online decision-tree modules that are focused on the same topics as the in-text simulation scenarios. In these decision-tree modules, each decision the student makes impacts the outcome of the patient's treatment, encouraging the student to improve their ability to make decisions effectively and reliably.
A comprehensive resource unlike anything currently available, Medical Nutrition Therapy Simulations provides a perfect environment to practice and prepare for clinical rotations.
Each new copy of Medical Nutrition Therapy Simulations is accompanied by an access code that unlocks 10 decision-tree modules that cover the following topics:
- Celiac disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Liver disease
- Lung cancer
- Renal failure
- Wound care
These modules mimic real-life clinical situations in which choices or outcomes of treatment are uncertain and are determined by the choices made by the practitioner. Each module features three decision points that determine the final outcome for the patient.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36468
- 2018-06-11Medical Nutrition Therapy Simulations
- 2018-05-12Medical Nutrition Therapy Simulations
- 2019-05-07Medical Nutrition Therapy A Case Study Approach 4th Edition
- 2019-03-26Medical Nutrition Therapy A Case Study Approach 4th Edition
- 2018-12-14Advanced Medical Nutrition Therapy
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach
- 2014-03-19Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach, 4th edition (Repost)
- 2014-01-25Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach, 4th edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-25Medical Nutrition Therapy A Case Study Approach, 4th Edition
- 2013-12-22Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach, 4th Edition
- 2013-12-18Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach, 4th edition
- 2012-09-08Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach, 3 edition (repost)
- 2011-12-30Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach - Removed
- 2011-09-09Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-09-09Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach, 3 edition - Removed
- 2019-01-31Nutrition Therapy for Chronic Kidney Disease
- 2018-07-13Clinical Methods in Medical Family Therapy (Focused Issues in Family Therapy)
- 2018-03-27Clinical Methods in Medical Family Therapy
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Krause's Food & Nutrition Therapy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.