Posted on 2018-06-18, by nokia241186.
Medical Terminology With Case Studies in Sports
Medicine, Second Edition
by Katie Walsh Flanagan
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1630912999 | 511 Pages | True PDF | 26 MB
Medical Terminology With Case Studies in Sports Medicine, Second Edition is a fun, easy-to-read resource written specifically for allied health students. The text provides interesting facts in an easy-to-remember format with the help of two companions, a pirate skeleton named Skully and his trusty pirate dog, Bean.
Dr. Katie Walsh Flanagan presents the Second Edition in three main sections to help facilitate learning in a simple, non-intimidating way. Section I is an introduction to medical terminology and contains principles of word building, body organization, medical abbreviations, and therapeutic and diagnostic procedures. Section II is organized by each body system, which is presented as an island (for example, the cardiovascular system is represented as Cardio Island). Skully and Bean bring the common prefixes and suffixes with them as they add the unique terms of each body system and create new words related to the chapter. Section III contains appendices for specialized areas that students may be interested in exploring, but are not contained in-depth in any chapter.
Unique features of the Second Edition:
- Fun, colorful, and easy-to-read learning resource that is color-coded to facilitate learning
- Over 300 images throughout the book to assist learning
- Tear-out Learning Activities are found at the end of each chapter
- In Section II, chapters include case studies with problem solving attributes associated with the body systems and the chapter's specific terms
- Appendices with information on ICD/CPT Coding, Pharmacology Terms, and listing attributes of various Medical Professionals are included
- Instructor's materials include PowerPoint slides and test bank questions
Pick up Medical Terminology With Case Studies in Sports Medicine, Second Edition and join Skully and Bean as they travel from island to island (body system to body system) in this easy-to-read, colorful, invaluable, and fun resource for all allied health students.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36468
- 2018-11-21Sports Medicine, Second Edition
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Little Black Book of Sports Medicine , Second Edition (Jones and Bartlett's Little Black Book)
- 2017-07-17Athletic Footwear And Orthoses In Sports Medicine, Second Edition
- 2011-08-22Case Studies in Family Violence Second Edition
- 2010-11-27Case Studies in Pharmacy Ethics, Second Edition
- 2012-01-24The Sports Medicine Resource Manual - Anthony Beutler MD CAQ Sports Medicine
- 2012-01-20The Sports Medicine Resource Manual - Anthony Beutler MD CAQ Sports Medicine
- 2011-11-25The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult, 2nd Edition
- 2011-11-07The Air War In Southeast Asia (Case Studies of Selected Campaigns)
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE UX PORTFOLIOS 101 STANDING OUT WITH CASE STUDIES-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-14Ethereum for Architects and Developers: With Case Studies and Code Samples in Solidity (EPUB)
- 2019-01-23BOOTCAMP - Aspen Plus with Case Studies
- 2019-01-15Power Electronic Converters Modeling and Control with Case Studies - Removed
- 2019-01-11Power Electronic Converters Modeling and Control with Case Studies
- 2018-12-28Power Electronic Converters Modeling and Control with Case Studies
- 2018-12-17UX Portfolios 101 Standing Out with Case Studies
- 2018-12-14Applied Statistics in the Pharmaceutical Industry With Case Studies Using S-Plus
- 2018-11-11BOOTCAMP - Aspen Plus with Case Studies
- 2018-11-02Ethereum for Architects and Developers With Case Studies and Code Samples in Solidity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.