Posted on 2019-01-24, by nokia241186.
Medical Writing: A Guide for Clinicians, Educators, and Researchers, 2 edition by Robert B. Taylor
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1441982337 | 325 pages | PDF | 3,4 MB
The first edition of this book (titled "The Clinician's Guide to Medical Writing") has become a standard in its field and remains an indispensible reference for any clinician, academic physician, or health professional who wishes to hone their writing skills. However, since its publication in 2004, significant changes have taken place in the way medical professionals communicate with each other and the world. Medical Writing: A Guide for Clinicians and Academicians, 2e retains all of the fundamental writing advice of the first edition and has been expanded to include two brand new chapters:
How to Write a Research Protocol (including why a research project needs a written protocol, elements of the research protocol and common problems)
How to Write a Grant Proposal (including sections on government and private grant funding sources, what you need to know about grant writing, and elements of a successful grant proposal)
New information is also included throughout the book on becoming a successful writer, medical tables and figures, conflict of interest and disclosures, how to review a scientific article, statistical analysis, "pay-to-publish" journal publishing, electronic submission of manuscripts, issues in medical publishing and the future of medical writing and publication. New appendices address commonly encountered research and statistical terms and memorable aphorisms regarding writing, medical and otherwise.
My nickname - interes
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38814
- 2019-01-08Medical Writing A Guide for Clinicians, Educators, and Researchers, 2 edition
- 2014-06-04Medical Writing: A Guide for Clinicians, Educators, and Researchers (2nd edition)
- 2014-05-12Medical Writing: A Guide for Clinicians, Educators, and Researchers (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-11-20Medical Writing: A Guide for Clinicians, Educators, and Researchers, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Medical Writing: A Guide for Clinicians, Educators, and Researchers
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Quality Caring in Nursing and Health Systems: Implications for Clinicians, Educators, and Leaders, 2nd Edition (Duffy, Quality Caring in Nursing)
- 2010-08-09Academic Writing: A Guide for Management Students and Researchers
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Mindful Medical Practitioners: A Guide for Clinicians and Educators
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Intercultural Competence in Organizations: A Guide for Leaders, Educators and Team Players (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Autism, Discrimination and the Law: A Quick Guide for Parents, Educators and Employers
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Nutrition in Cystic Fibrosis: A Guide for Clinicians (Nutrition and Health)
- 2009-04-20James Graham - Autism, Discrimination and the Law: A Quick Guide for Parents, Educators and Employers - Removed
- 2018-09-26Currants, Gooseberries, and Jostaberries A Guide for Growers, Marketers, and Researchers in North America
- 2018-06-06How to Start and Operate Your Own Design Firm A Guide for Interior Designers and Architects, Second Edition
- 2018-06-02Fast Facts About the Gynecologic Exam A Professional Guide for NPs, PAs, and Midwives, Second Edition
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Soul of Soil: A Soil-Building Guide for Master Gardeners and Farmers, 4th Edition
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Childhood Leukemia: A Guide for Families, Friends and Caregivers (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] How to Find Business Information: A Guide for Businesspeople, Investors, and Researchers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.