Posted on 2018-11-21, by everest555.
Memory And Cognitive Dominance: Become A Super-learner
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 3.06 GB
Duration: 6.5 hour | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Understand Your Memory And Control It. Ensure Cognitive Dominance In A Distracted Digital World. Rewire Your Brain.
What Will I Learn?
You will learn how to change habits linked to your memory
You will learn how to control your emotions, personality and memory
You will learn how to manage memory properly
You will learn how to lead a healthy life with healthy neurological structures
You will learn how to use musical therapy and memory to your advantage
You will learn how to enhance your senses and ensure motor sensory integration
You will learn how to boost your memory overall
You will learn the psychological, neurological and biological basis of your memory
No prior knowledge required
A will to understand memory and work towards mastering it
One of the most important parts of a human being's life.
However sometimes, you memory works against you. You reality becomes different and the experience might effect you in a negative way. Memory has a lot to do with behavior, thoughts, learning, emotional stability, relationships and generally speaking, your entire life.
Through this course, you will first and foremost understand your memory, how it works from a neurological, psychological and biological standpoint. Afterwards you will understand how you can change memories and experiences by controlling the impact and outcome. Your memory will be an asset and not a liability.
Furthermore, you will learn how to ensure cognitive dominance by boosting your focus, concentration, planning, and cognitive training.
Finally, you will understand how you can rewire your brain into different streams of thoughts and conscious behavior.
Who is the target audience?
People who want to understand how their memory works
People who want to know how to apply the principles behind neuroscience and memory to their advantage
People who want to understand the applicability of memory boosting in their daily lives and how to take control over it
People who want to learn how to control their habits, personality, mental health, health and overall, their life through the use of neuroscience
People who want to be able to take advantage of bad memories by controlling it through learning systems
People who want to have a superior memory and cognitive abilities
- Ebooks list page : 37816
- 2018-11-05Memory And Cognitive Dominance Become A Super-learner
- 2018-10-27Memory And Cognitive Dominance Become A Super-Learner
- 2018-10-17Memory And Cognitive Dominance Become A Super-Learner
- 2019-03-11Learning Strategies & Memory Boosting - Cognitive Dominance
- 2018-11-21Learning Strategies & Memory Boosting - Cognitive Dominance
- 2018-09-22Learning Strategies & Memory Boosting - Cognitive Dominance
- 2019-05-20Success Mindset - Enhanced Cognitive Dominance And Control
- 2019-05-16Success Mindset - Enhanced Cognitive Dominance And Control
- 2019-05-05Success Mindset - Enhanced Cognitive Dominance And Control
- 2019-02-02BECOME A SUPER STUDENT NOW USING HYPNOSIS AND NLP TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2019-01-15Super Ager You Can Look Younger, Have More Energy, a Better Memory, and Live a Long and Healthy L
- 2019-01-11Super Ager You Can Look Younger, Have More Energy, a Better Memory, and Live a Long and Healthy L
- 2018-12-28Super Ager You Can Look Younger, Have More Energy, a Better Memory, and Live a Long and Healthy L...
- 2018-11-01Super Ager You Can Look Younger, Have More Energy, a Better Memory, and Live a Long and Healthy Life
- 2018-08-09Super Ager You Can Look Younger, Have More Energy, a Better Memory, and Live a Long and Healthy Life
- 2018-06-15Super Ager You Can Look Younger, Have More Energy, a Better Memory, and Live a Long and Healthy Life
- 2018-06-05The Alzheimer's Antidote Using a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet to Fight Alzheimer's Disease, Memory Loss, and Cognitive Decline
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Speed Reading: How To Read 3-5 Times Faster And Become an Effective Learner (Positive Psychology Book) (Volume 6)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Exploring Implicit Cognition: Learning, Memory, and Social Cognitive Processes
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.