Posted on 2012-06-05. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0470627530 | 2010 | 336 pages | MOBI | 0,9 MB
Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook introduces a street-smart approach to the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) process. It's straightforward, it's savvy, and it's designed to prepare you to understand and manage the sale of your business with an investment banker's know-how.
Drawing from his nearly three decades of experience, during which he completed over 125 merger and acquisition transactions, author and successful investment banker Mark Filippell uses his wealth of real-world experience and true case studies to reveal the nuts and bolts of valuing your company, marketing it, negotiating the deal points, and closing the transactionâ€”all with an insider's perspective.
Even if you don't plan on selling your business yourself, you'll need to understand all the playersâ€”and "plays"â€”involved in this transaction that will be the most important of your career as a business owner. Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook helps you gain invaluable insight, with coverage on:
Preparing to sell your business
Whether or not you should hire an intermediary
Finding out what your business is worth
The difference between "value" and "currency"
How to create competition (or the impression of it)
Identifying and cultivating the right buyers
Approaching prospective buyers
Moving from letter of intent to closing
Working with lawyers
Whether you're in the game or just watching, you're going to need to know what's happeningâ€”especially if your business is one of the major players. Anecdotal and packed with practical advice on the mergers and acquisitions process from start to finish, Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook prepares you to enter the M&A process like an expertâ€”no matter what your playing field looks like.
- Ebooks list page : 18867
- 2017-06-26Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook Lessons from the Middle-Market Trenches
- 2014-04-17Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook: Lessons from the Middle-Market Trenches (repost)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Financial Market Imperfections and Corporate Decisions: Lessons from the Transition Process in Hungary (Contributions to Economics) - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Chinese Rules: Mao's Dog, Deng's Cat, and Five Timeless Lessons from the Front Lines in China
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Core Labour Standards and International Trade: Lessons from the Regional Context - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Tamarind and Saffron: Favourite Recipes From The Middle East (Penguin Cookery Library)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Spirituality and Indian Psychology: Lessons from the Bhagavad-Gita (International and Cultural Psychology) - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Natural Resources, Conflict, and Sustainable Development: Lessons from the Niger Delta (Routledge African Studies)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Natural Resources, Conflict, and Sustainable Development: Lessons from the Niger Delta (Routledge African Studies)
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Tamarind and Saffron: Favourite Recipes From The Middle East (Penguin Cookery Library)
- 2016-12-28[PDF] Chinese Rules: Mao's Dog, Deng's Cat, and Five Timeless Lessons from the Front Lines in China
- 2013-04-18Spirituality and Indian Psychology: Lessons from the Bhagavad-Gita [Repost]
- 2013-01-24Management Rewired: Why Feedback Doesn't Work and Other Surprising Lessons from the Latest Brain Science (repost)
- 2012-01-08Environment and Children: Passive Lessons from the Everyday Environment - Removed
- 2011-08-07State Failure, Sovereignty And Effectiveness: Legal Lessons from the Decolonization of Sub-Saharan Africa
- 2011-07-04Environment and Children: Passive Lessons from the Everyday Environment - Removed
- 2011-06-30Indigenous Peoples, Consent and Benefit Sharing: Lessons from the San-Hoodia Case
- 2011-05-31Spirituality and Indian Psychology: Lessons from the Bhagavad-Gita (International and Cultural Psychology)
- 2011-04-01Environment and Children: Passive Lessons from the Everyday Environment (repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.