Posted on 2019-07-09, by everest555.
Michele - Trade on the Fly | SIZE: 850 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Michele has been a full time trader since 2001. Her style includes both day and swing trades, with an emphasis on swing trading.
"One of the biggest rewards for me with the TradeontheFly community is helping other traders...I love seeing the light bulb go off for new traders and get a lot of satisfaction from hearing that something I explained in a webinar or on my site has been added into a traders tool belt."
In 2013, Michele verified $545,000 in trading profits on Profitly. In 2012, Michele started sharing her trade ideas and setups on her blog TradeontheFly as well as including some stories on rural life in Montana.
Michele graduated from Montana State University with a degree in Finance. She grew up in Montana and still lives there with her husband and many 4-legged kids. They enjoy fly-fishing, hunting, hiking, riding and skiing. Michele also serves on the Board of Directors forTraders4ACause.
Michele - Trade on the Fly DVD contents:
Chapter 01: Introduction
Chapter 02: Getting Started
What Is Swing Trading?
Pross of Swing Trading
Cons of Swing Trading
What Are ETFs?
Examples of ETFs
Why You Should Care About Technical Analysis?
What Is Technical Analysis?
What Is Chart?
Types of Chart?
What Are Technical Indicators?
Which Technical Indicators?
Strategy - What Is Your Trade Plan?
Your Trade Criteria
Chapter 03: Introduction to Technical Analysis
What Is Technical Analysis?
Chapter 04: Long Setups
"Long"depicts the direction you wish the stock to go
"Long" has nothing to do with the length of time you are in the trade
Buy low, sell higher
Several chart patterns,lets go over few
Chapter 05: Short Setups
Profit from the price going lower
Four main patterns
Chapter 06: Support And Resistance
Develops over time
Helps us find good risk to reward areas to enter positions
Helps with areas to exit as well
Once key support breaks, it often becomes resistance - and visa versa
Chapter 07: Tools of the Trade
Using multiple timeframes to find entries
Using the technical indicators
Managing the trade & exits
Chapter 08: Questions & Answers
How do I scan and find setups?
What brooker do I use?
Do I use level 2?
I´m a new trader and I can´t find my way
I'm trying incorporate swing trading into my strategy, coming from a day trading background
and other questions & answers...
- Ebooks list page : 40827
- 2019-08-16Michele - Trade On The Fly
- 2019-04-10Michele - Trade on the Fly
- 2019-04-08Michele - Trade On The Fly
- 2019-04-08Michele - Trade on the Fly
- 2019-08-01Trade On The Fly by Michele
- 2019-11-07A Splendid Exchange How Trade Shaped the World
- 2019-11-07Trump, Trade, and the End of Globalization
- 2019-09-30London Open Trade what the pro trade every morning
- 2019-09-30On the Fly Executing Strategy in a Changing World
- 2019-09-09London Open - Trade what the pro trade every morning
- 2019-08-26Trump, Trade, and the End of Globalization
- 2019-07-11The Book Trade in the Italian Renaissance
- 2019-04-05Gnomon Workshop - Creature Concepts - The Fly
- 2019-02-04GOOGLE SCRIPT CREATE GOOGLE DOCS ON THE FLY FROM TEMPLATES TUTORIAL H0WT0
- 2019-02-01Gnomon Workshop - Creature Concepts - The Fly
- 2019-01-31Amsterdam's Sephardic Merchants and the Atlantic Sugar Trade in the Seventeenth Century
- 2019-01-25Making Friends on the Fly Advances in Ad Hoc Teamwork - Removed
- 2019-01-11Making Friends on the Fly Advances in Ad Hoc Teamwork
- 2019-01-11Agricultural Globalization Trade and the Environment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.