Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
2019 | Author(s): Rui Santos, Sara Santos | English | 359 pages | PDF | 61,4 MB
Learn how to program the ESP32 and ESP8266 with MicroPython, a re-implementation of Python 3 programming language targeted for microcontrollers. This is one of the easiest ways to program your ESP32/ESP8266 boards!
The "MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266" is an eBook with 7 Modules and 350 pages long. Continue reading this page for a detailed Table of Contents...
The eBook covers MicroPython with a practical approach:
Teaches you the fundamental concepts of MicroPython without going too deep into a lot of theoretical concepts
Explains the meaning of each line of code, so that you're able to write your own scripts later on
Shows a faster and easier way to program the ESP32 and ESP8266 boards for IoT applications
Is suitable for those new to electronics and programming that want to build projects with real-world applications
We also provide all the resources to build the projects: downloadable code, schematics, and parts list.
Additionally, you get access to our private Forum and Facebook group to ask questions and interact with other members.
What You'll Learn
Program the ESP32/ESP8266 in MicroPython
Flash ESP32/ESP8266 with MicroPython firmware
Getting Started with uPyCraft IDE and Thonny IDE
Control the ESP32/ESP8266 GPIOs and use its functionalities
Learn how to use interrupts, timers, and deep sleep
Understand sensors and basic electronics
Build web servers to publish sensor data and control GPIOs
Send HTTP requests to third-party services
Use MQTT to communicate between boards
Communicate with other platforms using MQTT
Control DC motors, addressable RGB LED strips, and OLED displays
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41117
- 2019-08-13MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266 eBook
- 2017-09-28Programming with MicroPython: Embedded Programming with Microcontrollers and Python
- 2011-08-13An Introduction to Programming With C , 6 edition
- 2007-12-25Assembly Language Step by Step Programming with DOS and Linux Second Edition
- 2019-08-13Udemy Learn Parallel Programming with C# and .NET
- 2019-08-13Udemy Learn Parallel Programming with C# and .NET (2019)
- 2019-08-13Learn Parallel Programming with C# and .NET (2019)
- 2019-08-09Udemy - Learn Parallel Programming with C# and .NET (2019)
- 2019-08-08Learn Parallel Programming with C# and .NET (Updated 52019)
- 2019-05-10Hands-On GPU Programming with Python and CUDA : Explore High-performance Parallel Computing with CUDA
- 2019-03-11Professional iPhone Programming with MonoTouch and .NETC#
- 2019-03-05Professional iPhone Programming with MonoTouch and .NETC#
- 2019-02-22Professional Python Frameworks Web 2.0 Programming with Django and Turbogears (Programmer to Prog
- 2019-01-31Java for Beginners An Introduction to Learn Java Programming with Tutorials and Hands-On Examples
- 2019-01-28Professional Python Frameworks Web 2.0 Programming with Django and Turbogears (Programmer to Prog...
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight PROGRAMMING WITH DATES AND TIMES IN JAVA 8 JGTiSO - Removed
- 2019-01-24SQL Comprehensive Beginners Guide to SQL Programming with Exercises and Case Studies
- 2019-01-13Java for Beginners An Introduction to Learn Java Programming with Tutorials and Hands-On Examples
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.