Posted on 2014-04-27. By anonymous.
2012 | ISBN-10: 0415690862 | 469 pages | PDF | 8 MB
Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water is an illustrated laboratory manual that provides an overview of current standard microbiological culture methods for the examination of food and water, adhered to by renowned international organizations, such as ISO, AOAC, APHA, FDA and FSIS/USDA. It includes methods for the enumeration of indicator microorganisms of general contamination, indicators of hygiene and sanitary conditions, sporeforming, spoilage fungi and pathogenic bacteria.
Every chapter begins with a comprehensive, in-depth and updated bibliographic reference on the microorganism(s) dealt with in that particular section of the book. The latest facts on the taxonomic position of each group, genus or species are given, as well as clear guidelines on how to deal with changes in nomenclature on the internet. All chapters provide schematic comparisons between the methods presented, highlighting the main differences and similarities. This allows the user to choose the method that best meets his/her needs. Moreover, each chapter lists validated alternative quick methods, which, though not described in the book, may and can be used for the analysis of the microorganism(s) dealt with in that particular chapter. The didactic setup and the visualization of procedures in step-by-step schemes allow the user to quickly perceive and execute the procedure intended. Support material such as drawings, procedure schemes and laboratory sheets are available for downloading and customization.
This compendium will serve as an up-to-date practical companion for laboratory professionals, technicians and research scientists, instructors, teachers and food and water analysts. Alimentary engineering, chemistry, biotechnology and biology (under)graduate students specializing in food sciences will also find the book beneficial. It is furthermore suited for use as a practical/laboratory manual for graduate courses in Food Engineering and Food Microbiology.
- Ebooks list page : 26482
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2014-05-09Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2013-08-03Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2013-07-28Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2013-11-30Polymer Synthesis and Characterization: A Laboratory Manual (repost)
- 2011-12-10Polymer Synthesis and Characterization: A Laboratory Manual (Repost)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water: Guidelines for Quality Assurance
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water: Guidelines for Quality Assurance
- 2013-08-02N.F. Lightfoot, E.A. Maier, "Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water"
- 2013-07-31Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water
- 2013-06-15Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water (repost)
- 2009-04-02Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water
- 2019-01-28Ãšrsula Oswald Spring Pioneer on Gender, Peace, Development, Environment, Food and Water With a Fo...
- 2018-06-28Rapid Methods for Food and Feed Quality Determination
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Viruses in food and water: Risks, surveillance and control (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Instrumental Methods in Food and Beverage Analysis (Developments in Food Science)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology, 3rd edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Fast Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Methods in Food and Environmental Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.