Posted on 2013-08-03, by bitsh01.
Neusely da Silva, "Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual"
ISBN: 0415690862 | 2012 | PDF | 469 pages | 8.5 MB
Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water is an illustrated laboratory manual that provides an overview of current
standard microbiological culture methods for the examination of food and water, adhered to by renowned international organizations, such as ISO, AOAC, APHA, FDA and FSIS/USDA. It includes methods for the enumeration of indicator microorganisms of general contamination, indicators of hygiene and sanitary conditions, sporeforming, spoilage fungi and pathogenic bacteria.
Every chapter begins with a comprehensive, in depth and updated bibliographic reference on the microorganism(s) dealt with in that particular section of the book. The latest facts on the taxonomic position of each group, genus or species are given, as well as clear guidelines on how to deal with changes in nomenclature on the internet. All chapters provide schematic comparisons between the methods presented, highlighting the main differences and similarities. This allows the user to choose the method that best meets his/her needs. Moreover, each chapter lists validated alternative quick methods, which, though not described in the book, may and can be used for the analysis of the microorganism(s) dealt with in that particular chapter. The didactic setup and the visualization of procedures in step by step schemes allow the user to quickly perceive and execute the procedure intended. Support material such as drawings, procedure schemes and laboratory sheets are available for downloading and customization.
- Ebooks list page : 22863
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2014-05-09Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2014-04-27Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual (repost)
- 2013-07-28Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water: Guidelines for Quality Assurance
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water: Guidelines for Quality Assurance
- 2013-08-02N.F. Lightfoot, E.A. Maier, "Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water"
- 2013-07-31Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water
- 2013-06-15Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water (repost)
- 2009-04-02Microbiological Analysis of Food and Water
- 2019-01-28Ãšrsula Oswald Spring Pioneer on Gender, Peace, Development, Environment, Food and Water With a Fo...
- 2018-06-28Rapid Methods for Food and Feed Quality Determination
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Viruses in food and water: Risks, surveillance and control (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Instrumental Methods in Food and Beverage Analysis (Developments in Food Science)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology, 3rd edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Fast Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Methods in Food and Environmental Analysis
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Molecular Biology of Food and Water Borne Mycotoxigenic and Mycotic Fungi (Food Microbiology)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Handbook of Land and Water Grabs in Africa: Foreign direct investment and food and water security (Routledge International Handbooks)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.