Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
English | 558 pages | CRC Press; 1 edition (March 3, 2017) | 1498726569 | PDF | 52.1 Mb
Microorganisms are ubiquitously present in petroleum reservoirs and the facilities that produce them. Pipelines, vessels, and other equipment used in upstream oil and gas operations provide a vast and predominantly anoxic environment for microorganisms to thrive. The biggest technical challenge resulting from microbial activity in these engineered environments is the impact on materials integrity. Oilfield microorganisms can affect materials integrity profoundly through a multitude of elusive (bio)chemical mechanisms, collectively referred to as microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC). MIC is estimated to account for 20 to 30% of all corrosion-related costs in the oil and gas industry.
This book is intended as a comprehensive reference for integrity engineers, production chemists, oilfield microbiologists, and scientists working in the field of petroleum microbiology or corrosion. Exhaustively researched by leaders from both industry and academia, this book discusses the latest technological and scientific advances as well as relevant case studies to convey to readers an understanding of MIC and its effective management.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41117
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Global Oil and Gas Industry: Management, Strategy, and Finance
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Optimization and Business Improvement Studies in Upstream Oil and Gas Industry (Wiley Series on Oil and Gas Technology)
- 2014-02-17The Global Oil and Gas Industry: Management, Strategy, and Finance
- 2019-07-20Corrosion Protection for the Oil and Gas Industry : Pipelines, Subsea Equipment, and Structures
- 2013-12-21Corrosion Control in the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2019-07-11Project Management in the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2019-02-17Production Chemicals for the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2018-09-22Production Availability and Reliability Use in the Oil and Gas industry
- 2018-05-21Production Availability and Reliability: Use in the Oil and Gas industry
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Safety and Reliability in the Oil and Gas Industry: A Practical Approach
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Production Chemicals for the Oil and Gas Industry, Second Edition
- 2017-11-20[PDF] A Profile of the Oil and Gas Industry (Industry Profiles)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Project Management in the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Handbook of Materials Failure Analysis with Case Studies from the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Handbook of Materials Failure Analysis with Case Studies from the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2016-12-24Safety and Reliability in the Oil and Gas Industry A Practical Approach
- 2014-02-13Integrated Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry: Sustainability and Capability Development
- 2013-12-02Project Management for the Oil and Gas Industry A World System Approach - Removed
- 2013-12-02Production Chemicals for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.