Author: A. Colin Cameron, Pravin K. Trivedi
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Posted on 2011-05-19, by sharebookfree.
Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications
A. Colin Cameron, Pravin K. Trivedi | Cambridge University Press | 2011-05-19 | 1056 pages | English | PDF
This book provides the most comprehensive treatment to date of microeconometrics, the analysis of individual-level data on the economic behavior of individuals or firms using regression methods for cross section and panel data. The book is oriented to the practitioner. A basic understanding of the linear regression model with matrix algebra is assumed. The text can be used for a microeconometrics course, typically a second-year economics PhD course; for data-oriented applied microeconometrics field courses; and as a reference work for graduate students and applied researchers who wish to fill in gaps in their toolkit. Distinguishing features of the book include emphasis on nonlinear models and robust inference, simulation-based estimation, and problems of complex survey data. The book makes frequent use of numerical examples based on generated data to illustrate the key models and methods. More substantially, it systematically integrates into the text empirical illustrations based on seven large and exceptionally rich data sets.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 11551
- 2012-03-16Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications (Repost)
- 2012-03-16Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications
- 2007-07-06Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications by A. Colin Cameron
- 2012-01-04Analytical Methods and Approaches for Water Resources Project Planning
- 2011-12-29Measurement Error: Models, Methods, and Applications - Removed
- 2011-11-23Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-08-15Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-05-12Combinations of Intelligent Methods and Applications: Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop, CIMA 2010, France, October 2010 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- 2007-06-21Equations in Optimization: Regularity, Calculus, Methods and Applications
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Chromatography and Modification of Nucleosides, Part C: Modification Nucleosides in Cancer and Normal Metabolism : Methods and Applications (Journal of Chromatography Library)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Elementary Molecular Quantum Mechanics, Second Edition: Mathematical Methods and Applications
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Data Collection in Sociolinguistics: Methods and Applications
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Advances in Discontinuous Numerical Methods and Applications in Geomechanics and Geoengineering
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Computational Modelling of Objects Represented in Images III: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Asymptotic Methods in Resonance Analytical Dynamics (Stability and Control: Theory, Methods and Applications Volume 21)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.