Posted on 2019-03-06, by voska89.
Micromachined Thin-Film Sensors for SOI-CMOS Co-Integration By Dr. J. Laconte, Prof. D. Flandre, Prof. J. -P. Raskin (auth.)
2006 | 292 Pages | ISBN: 0387288422 | PDF | 7 MB
Co-integration of sensors with their associated electronics on a single silicon chip may provide many significant benefits regarding performance, reliability, miniaturization and process simplicity without significantly increasing the total cost.Micromachined Thin-Film Sensors for SOI-CMOS Co-integration covers the challenges and interests and demonstrates the successful co-integration of gas-flow sensors on dielectric membrane, with their associated electronics, in CMOS-SOI technology.We firstly investigate the extraction of residual stress in thin layers and in their stacking and the release, in post-processing, of a 1 µm-thick robust and flat dielectric multilayered membrane using Tetramethyl Ammonium Hydroxide (TMAH) silicon micromachining solution. The optimization of its selectivity towards aluminum is largely demonstrated.The second part focuses on sensors design and characteristics. A novel loop-shape polysilicon microheater is designed and built in a CMOS-SOI standard process. High thermal uniformity, low power consumption and high working temperature are confirmed by extensive measurements. The additional gas flow sensing layers are judiciously chosen and implemented. Measurements in the presence of a nitrogen flow and gas reveal fair sensitivity on a large flow velocity range as well as good response to many gases. Finally, MOS transistors suspended on released dielectric membranes are presented and fully characterized as a concluding demonstrator of the co-integration in SOI technology.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39593
- 2008-12-06Micromachined Thin-Film Sensors for SOI-CMOS Co-Integration
- 2008-09-15Micromachined Thin-Film Sensors for SOI-CMOS Co-Integration
- 2012-01-16Modern Aspects of Bulk Crystal and Thin Film Preparation
- 2019-07-05CMOS Capacitive Sensors for Lab-on-Chip Applications A Multidisciplinary Approach
- 2018-11-01Advanced Characterization Techniques for Thin Film Solar Cells
- 2018-01-26[PDF] 'Modern Technologies for Creating the Thin-film Systems and Coatings'
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Diffractive Optics for Thin-Film Silicon Solar Cells (Springer Theses) - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Plasma Sources for Thin Film Deposition and Etching (Physics of Thin Films Volume 18)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Organic Nanostructured Thin Film Devices and Coatings for Clean Energy (Handbook of Nanostructured Thin Films and Coatings)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Advanced Characterization Techniques for Thin Film Solar Cells
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Optical Diagnostics for Thin Film Processing
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Plasma Sources for Thin Film Deposition and Etching (Physics of Thin Films Volume 18)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Optical Diagnostics for Thin Film Processing
- 2014-05-02Organic Nanostructured Thin Film Devices and Coatings for Clean Energy (Repost)
- 2014-01-13Sputtering Materials for VLSI and Thin Film Devices
- 2014-01-06Plasma Sources for Thin Film Deposition and Etching
- 2013-10-22Organic Nanostructured Thin Film Devices and Coatings for Clean Energy
- 2013-10-21Advanced Characterization Techniques for Thin Film Solar Cells (repost)
- 2013-08-11CMOS Capacitive Sensors for Lab-on-Chip Applications: A Multidisciplinary Approach [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.