Posted on 2016-11-14, by voska89.
Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 5
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 14 | 316 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn the most valuable features of Microsoft Excel in under 75 minutes. Get 100% completion on this class.
About the class:
This is part 5 of a series of classes on how to use Microsoft Excel. The objective of the series is to break the study of Microsoft Excel into small manageable pieces that can easily be completed in under 75 minutes. You can complete this class in a single session. Take advantage of this opptunity to learn Microsoft Excel.
What is Microsoft Excel?
Excel offers a drawing board f daily challenges in a spreadsheet fmat. Excel allows its users the ability to enter data in a table fmat. After arranging the data in an excel sheet users are then able to perfm calculations on this data f the purpose of data analysis. The type of calculations that needed to be made over hundreds of pages of paper can now be made in a single spreadsheet through Microsoft Excel.
Why learn Microsoft Excel?
There is a very valid and compelling business reason f learning Excel. However me compelling than the business reason is the value excel brings into our personal lives. Excel can serve as a decision making tool as well as a personal life management tool. Management of personal finances becomes significantly easier with the help of Microsoft Excel. Other very common uses of Excel in person life include job application management, weight management, vacation budget management, market analysis and decision analysis. On the business end, excel is essential f all business success. Microsoft Excel lies at the ce of all business decision making. The charting feature of excel allows f the representation of data in a colful fmat that plays an integral role in business communication. Microsoft Excel is driving Global business decisions in all types of business ranging from large cpations to small privately owned companies. Most all professionals come across Microsoft Excel at some point in their careers.
Who is this class f?
This is a beginner and intermediate level class.
1. Functions: Vertical and Hizontal Lookup ~ 23 minutes
Vlookup and Hlookup Part 1 ~ 4 minutes
Vlookup and Hlookup Part 2 ~ 5 minutes
Vlookup and Hlookup Part 3 ~ 5 minutes
Vlookup and Hlookup Part 4 ~ 6 minutes
Vlookup and Hlookup Part 5 ~ 4 minutes
2. Functions: Vertical and Hizontal Lookup with Index ~ 9 minutes
3. Functions: SumIf and AverageIf ~ 38 minutes
Functions: SumIf and AverageIf Part 1 ~ 7 minutes
Functions: SumIf and AverageIf Part 2 ~ 7 minutes
Functions: SumIf and AverageIf Part 3 ~ 4 minutes
Functions: SumIf and AverageIf Part 4 ~ 7 minutes
Functions: SumIf and AverageIf Part 5 ~ 7 minutes
Functions: SumIf and AverageIf Part 6 ~ 6 minutes
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 29366
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 1
- 2016-12-02Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 6
- 2016-11-24Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 6
- 2016-11-16Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 6
- 2016-11-16Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 5
- 2016-11-16Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 4
- 2016-11-14Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 6
- 2016-11-14Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 4
- 2016-10-09Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 5 (2016)
- 2016-10-04Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 4 (2016)
- 2016-09-30Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 3
- 2016-09-22Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 6
- 2016-09-22Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 5
- 2016-09-22Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 4
- 2016-09-22Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 3 (2016)
- 2016-09-19Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 2 (2016)
- 2016-09-18Microsoft Excel in 75 minutes - Part 5
- 2011-11-05MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft Excel Expert - Removed
- 2012-07-15Mastering Microsoft Excel Ebook Pack
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.