Posted on 2014-06-01, by pherick.
Microsoft OneDrive 17.0.4041.0512 Final | 5.8 Mb
OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is a free cloud storage from Microsoft on any device, anytime. Use OneDrive on your Windows PC or Mac to access your favorite things on all your favorite devices, including desktops, tablets and mobile phones. It designed to enable users to easily manage, sync and transfer files. When you install OneDrive, a OneDrive folder is created on your PC that automatically syncs.
Everything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers (PC or Mac) and OneDrive, so you can get to your latest files from virtually anywhere. Whenever you add, change, or delete files in one location, all the other locations will be updated. All files can be managed from the OneDrive folder, without the need to use a browser.
Microsoft OneDrive places an icon in the system tray, from where you will be able to access all of its features. In order to transfer files, just navigate to the OneDrive folder located on your PC and drag and drop the files you wish to transfer to your account.
Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more - anywhere, on any device, free. Plus, get 7 GB when you sign up.
Whether youre on a Windows PC or tablet, Windows Phone, iPad, iPhone, or Android device, its easy to back up your photos and videos.
Keep your favorite photos and videos safe, even if something happens to your device. Earn an extra 3 GB of storage when you activate camera roll backup to save photos automatically. Its easy to view them anytime, on any device.
OneDrive works with Office, so its easy to create, edit, and share your documents. Save your docs to OneDrive and access them on any device wherever you are.
Share files or entire folders, like photo albums, without attaching anything. Send an email with a link to only what you share and everything else in your OneDrive stays private. Send them an email, link, or even post photos directly to Facebook.
For Windows 8.1, OneDrive comes with your Microsoft account. Its like an extra hard drive thats available from any of the devices you use, so the files you save there are always with you. You no longer need to email files to yourself or carry around (and possibly lose) a USB flash drive. Instead, whether youre on your laptop and working on a presentation, viewing photos from your last family vacation on your new tablet, or on your phone reviewing your shopping list, you can get to your files on OneDrive.
You can add files already on your PC to OneDrive by either copying them over or moving them from your PC. When you save new files, you can choose to save them to OneDrive so you can get to them from any device and share them with other people. And, if your PC has a built-in camera, you can automatically save copies of the photos in your camera roll to OneDrive, so youll always have a backup.
Microsoft OneDrive Features:
Access your OneDrive right from Windows Explorer - photos, documents, and all your other important files.
Quickly add new files by dragging them to the OneDrive folder.
Easily organize your files and folders in OneDrive, just like any other folder.
Connect back to your PC if you forget to put something in OneDrive.
Choose the folders in your OneDrive that you want to sync on your PC.
- Ebooks list page : 27314
- 2014-05-27Microsoft OneDrive 17.0.4041.0512 Final
- 2014-05-21Microsoft OneDrive 17.0.4041.0512 Final
- 2018-11-21Microsoft OneDrive 18.212.1021.0008
- 2018-10-16Avast Internet Security 2018 v18.7.4041.0 Final
- 2018-10-16Avast Antivirus Profesional 2018 v18.7.4041.0 Final
- 2018-10-16Avast Premier 2018 v18.7.4041.0 Final
- 2017-06-15Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.0 Final
- 2016-12-29Microsoft OneDrive 17.3.6720.1207
- 2016-12-18Microsoft OneDrive 17.3.6720.1207
- 2016-12-14Microsoft Office 2016 v15.29.0 Final (Mac OS X)
- 2016-10-05Microsoft Toolkit v 2.6.2 Final
- 2016-08-29Microsoft OneDrive 17.3.6517.0809
- 2016-08-24Microsoft Office Standard 2016 v15.25 Final (Mac OS X) - Removed
- 2016-08-07Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Final
- 2014-06-17Microsoft Office Proffesional Plus 2010 Corporate Final Full Activated
- 2014-04-10Microsoft Office 2011 14.0.0 Final Full ACTiVATED (Mac OSX) - Removed
- 2014-03-06Microsoft Office 2011 14.0.0 Final Full ACTiVATED (Mac OSX)
- 2014-01-28Microsoft Office 2011 14.0.0 Final Full ACTiVATED Mac OSX
- 2013-12-26Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) FINAL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.