Posted on 2019-03-24, by nokia241186.
Juan Humberto Young, "Mindfulness-Based Strategic Awareness Training: A Complete Program for Leaders and Individuals"
2016 | pages: 403 | ISBN: 111893797X | PDF | 9,4 mb
Mindfulness-Based Strategic Awareness Training: A Complete Program for Leaders and Individuals is the first book to link mindfulness training and positive psychology to the leadership, strategy and management issues faced by individuals and organizations.
- Sets out a complete program in Mindfulness-based Strategic Awareness Training (MBSAT), a new form of strengths-based business mindfulness training which enhances participants' ability to perceive opportunities, adapt and grow
- Draws on research from neuroscience, positive psychology, behavioural finance and management to show how leaders, managers and individuals can build and maintain more resonant relationships and adapt to constant change
- Includes real-life vignettes, specific instructions and a wealth of resources designed to guide experiential learning including background information, exercises, guidelines, hand-outs, graphics, and guided audio meditations
- Mindfulness training is increasingly used in organizational contexts - the author is a pioneer in designing and delivering training that applies mindfulness and positive psychology to the strategic challenges of management and business
Reviews by Experts
This book is important for all who seek to lead organizations, showing how mindfulness can be combined with the findings from positive psychology for the benefit of all. The book is not just good theory. It also provides a step-by-step practical program to cultivate a balance between motivation for outcomes on the one hand, and compassion toward self and others on the other. Here are skills that can be learned; skills that can truly inspire and sustain wise leadership. -Mark Williams, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Psychology, University of Oxford, was also the Founding Director of the Oxford Mindfulness Centre. Now Senior Research Fellow at the Department of Psychiatry of Oxford University. Author of "Mindfulness: An Eight week Plan for Finding Peace in a Frantic World", Co-author with Zindel V. Segal and John Teasdale of "Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Depression".
In today's disruptive times, it is happy and loyal customers that count. This rich and practical book provides an exceptionally smart learning tool to help consumers make mindful decisions that lead to happiness. And for any leader and manager it is a key reading for making wise business and marketing decisions that create value.-Bernd Schmitt, Ph.D., Professor, Columbia Business School, New York. Author of "Experiential Marketing: How to Get Consumers to Sense, Fell, Think and Act, Relate to your Company and Brands" and "Happy Customers Everywhere: How Your Business Can Profit from the Insights of Positive Psychology."
Juan Humberto Young is the first to integrate positive psychology and mindfulness with a results-oriented focus on business strategy. In today's ever-changing organizations, leaders need clarity and flexibility to adapt and succeed. Built on leading-edge science, this book offers a step-by-step program that will light your path not only to greater strategic awareness but also to greater well-being.-Barbara L. Fredrickson, Ph.D., Kenan, Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Author of the two bestsellers "Positivity: Top-Notch Research Reveals the Upward Spiral That Will Change Your Life" and "Love 2.0: Finding Happiness and Health in Moments of Connection".
Juan Humberto Young integrates mindfulness practices, positive psychology, and extensive business experience to design a practical training program that improves personal and professional decision-making. This book offers tools to make decisions that increase subjective well-being because the sources of much unhappiness are poor decisions. For business leaders, lawyers, negotiators, and everyone who wants to improve their quality of life, this book presents a path to achieve the capacity of strategic awareness, consisting of mental lucidity, emotional clarity, and bodily awareness, which results in skillful decision-making. This book provides readers an ideal way to find happiness, personal balance, and professional success.-Peter H. Huang, J.D. Ph.D., Professor and DeMuth Chair of Business Law, University of Colorado Law School. Author of numerous articles integrating Positive Psychology, Mindfulness and Law.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39946
- 2019-03-20Mindfulness-Based Strategic Awareness Training A Complete Program for Leaders and Individuals
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Mindfulness-Based Strategic Awareness Training: A Complete Program for Leaders and Individuals
- 2018-10-14Hiring Security Awareness People A Practical Guide for Leaders and Recruiters
- 2011-10-02Singing for the Stars: A Complete Program for Training Your Voice
- 2011-03-28Singing for the Stars: A Complete Program for Training Your Voice (Audiobook)
- 2011-03-28Singing for the Stars: A Complete Program for Training Your Voice [Book & 2 CD's]
- 2019-07-28Dental Floss for the Mind; A complete program for boosting your brain power
- 2019-01-31The Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Healing Diet A Complete Program for Eating Smart, Reversing Symptoms and
- 2019-01-12The Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Healing Diet A Complete Program for Eating Smart, Reversing Symptoms ...
- 2018-12-05John Holland - Awakening Your Psychic Strengths A Complete Program for Developing Your Inner Guid...
- 2018-11-17John Holland - Awakening Your Psychic Strengths A Complete Program for Developing Your Inner Gui...
- 2018-07-14Lean, Long & Strong The 6-Week Strength-Training, Fat-Burning Program for Women
- 2018-06-07Warrior Workouts, Volume 2 The Complete Program for Year-Round Fitness Featuring 100 of the Best Workouts
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Qigong Meridian Self Massage: Complete Program for Improved Health, Pain Annihilation, and Swift Healing (Chi Powers for Modern Age) (Volume 5)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Parent Effectiveness Training: The Proven Program for Raising Responsible Children [AudioBook]
- 2014-04-02Mindfulness-Based Treatment Approaches: Clinician's Guide to Evidence Base and Applications
- 2014-03-24Ultimate Facercise: The Complete and Balanced Muscle-Toning Program for RenewedVitality and a MoreYouthful Appearance [Repost]
- 2014-01-23Ultimate Facercise: The Complete and Balanced Muscle-Toning Program for RenewedVitality and a MoreYouthful Appearance - Removed
- 2012-03-19Marijuana Grower's Handbook: Your Complete Guide for Medical and Personal Marijuana Cultivation By Ed Rosenthal, Tommy Chong
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.