Posted on 2019-05-28, by everest555.
$110 | Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions | Last Updated 5/2019
Duration: 6.5 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 2.6 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 60 Lectures
Create and deploy an app to a device
What you'll learn
Android Development Environment Setup
Apple Development Environment Setup
Create a dice rolling app for android devices
Create a dice rolling app for apple devices
Test the app on multiple virtual devices
Create variables for app
Create and use array
Design an app
Deploy app to a physical device
Code your android app in Java
Code your apple app in swift
Basic knowledge of Java will help but not mandatory
Basic knowledge of swift will help but not mandatory
Basic knowledge of programming concepts
Basic knowledge of XML will help but not mandatory
Mobile app development can be both profitable and fun. In this beginners introductory course you will learn to create and deploy an app to a physical device. You learn how to setup development environments for both Android and Apple Apps.
We will be using the MVC ( Model View Controller) design pattern which is commonly used in IOS app development and the Xcode integrated development environment to develop an app to run on an apple device. Xcode comes with virtual devices that you can use to test your app.
Android powers the majority of smartphones on the planet and a growing number of devices, from Android Wear on your wrist to Android Auto for your car. This course is designed to teach anyone how to make a new Android app from scratch.Learn all the basics of the platform and all the skills an Android app developer needs to be successful.
Setting up development environment for Android using Android Studio
Setting up development environment for Apple using Xcode
Create new projects in Android Studio and Xcode
Create a dice rolling app in android
Create a dice rolling app in Apple
Code the app logic
Test app on virtual devices
Deploy app to a real device
Who this course is for:
Beginners to mobile app development
- Ebooks list page : 40559
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Android: Programming & App Development For Beginners (Android, Rails, Ruby Programming, App Development, Android App Development)
- 2017-07-27Mobile App Development For Beginners (swift 3, Iphone Ios10)
- 2017-06-21Mobile App Development for Beginners (Swift 3, iPhone iOS10)
- 2017-06-20Mobile App Development for Beginners (Swift 3, iPhone iOS10)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Android App Development For Beginners With FREE Learning Software: Learn To Code Your First Android App And Get 100% FREE Android Learning Software
- 2019-07-16Apple Watch App Development for Beginners In Swift!
- 2019-07-16Android Mobile App Development with Onsen UI and Phonegap
- 2018-11-18Android App Development for Beginners: 86 Hours & 79 Apps (Update 11-2018)
- 2018-10-05Android App Development For Beginners Make a full app
- 2018-08-11Android App Development For Beginners Make a full app
- 2018-01-24iOS 9 Swift App Development for Beginners and Entrepreneurs
- 2018-01-14[PDF] iOS 9 Swift App Development for Beginners and Entrepreneurs
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Android App Development For Beginners With FREE Software (2016)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Android App Development for Beginners
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Android 5.0 Lollipop: App Development for Beginners
- 2017-09-11Android App Development For Beginners 86 Hours & 79 Apps (2017)
- 2017-09-11Android App Development For Beginners 86 Hours & 79 Apps (update 2017)
- 2017-07-08Android App Development for Beginners: 86 Hours & 79 Apps (Update 2017)
- 2017-07-08Android App Development for Beginners 86 Hours amp 79 Apps Udemy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.