Posted on 2019-03-05, by voska89.
Model-Based Reasoning in Science, Technology, and Medicine By Director Lorenzo Magnani (auth.), Janusz Kacprzyk, Director Lorenzo Magnani, Ping Li (eds.)
2007 | 525 Pages | ISBN: 3540719857 | PDF | 12 MB
The volume is based on the papers that were presented at the international conference Model-Based Reasoning in Science and Medicine (MBR'06 China), held at Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, P.R. China in July 2006. The presentations given at the conference explored how scientific thinking uses models and explanatory reasoning to produce creative changes in theories and concepts. Some addressed the problem of model-based reasoning in technology, and stressed the issue of technological innovation and medical reasoning. The various contributions of the book are written by interdisciplinary researchers who are active in the area of creative reasoning in science and technology: the most recent results and achievements about the topics above are illustrated in detail in the papers.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39578
- 2019-03-18Model-Based Reasoning in Science, Technology, and Medicine - Removed
- 2019-03-11Model-Based Reasoning in Science, Technology, and Medicine
- 2012-05-05Model-Based Reasoning in Science, Technology, and Medicine [Repost]
- 2011-06-13Model-Based Reasoning in Science Technology and Medicine
- 2007-07-06Model-Based Reasoning in Science, Technology, and Medicine (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2007-07-06Model-Based Reasoning in Science, Technology, and Medicine
- 2007-07-03Model-Based Reasoning in Science, Technology, and Medicine
- 2013-12-14Model-Based Reasoning in Science, Technology & Medicine
- 2018-10-31Model-based reasoning in science and technology theoretical and cognitive issues
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Model-Based Reasoning in Science and Technology: Logical, Epistemological, and Cognitive Issues (Studies in Applied Philosophy, Epistemology and Rational Ethics)
- 2016-07-07Model-Based Reasoning in Science and Technology
- 2013-09-04Model-Based Reasoning in Science and Technology: Theoretical and Cognitive Issues
- 2019-01-03Science, Cold War and the American State (Routledge Studies in the History of Science, Technology and Medicine)
- 2018-11-24Building a Modern Japan Science, Technology, and Medicine in the Meiji Era and Beyond
- 2018-05-13Building a Modern Japan Science, Technology, and Medicine in the Meiji Era and Beyond
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Invisible Industrialist: Manufactures and the Production of Scientific Knowledge (Science, Technology and Medicine in Modern History)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Building a Modern Japan: Science, Technology, and Medicine in the Meiji Era and Beyond - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] A Companion to Science, Technology, and Medicine in Ancient Greece and Rome, 2 Volume Set (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.