Posted on 2012-05-13. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 3642161286 | 2010 | 443 pages | PDF | 8,3 MB
This book is part II of a two-volume work that contains the refereed proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems, MODELS 2010, held in Oslo, Norway, during October 3-8, 2010. The 54 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 252 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on genericity and generalization, model migration and incremental manipulation, modeling model transformations, verifying consistency and conformance, taming modeling complexity, modeling user-system interaction, model-driven quality assurance, managing variability, multi-modeling approaches, distributed/embedded software development, (de)composition and refactoring, model change, (meta)models at runtime, requirements engineering, slicing and model transformations, incorporating quality concerns in MDD, model-driven engineering in practice, and modeling architecture.
- Ebooks list page : 18579
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Model-Driven Engineering Languages and Systems: 16th International Conference, MODELS 2013, Miami, FL, USA, September 29 - October 4, 2013. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-03-11Model-Driven Engineering Languages and Systems
- 2013-09-24Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems: 16th International Conference, MODELS 2013, Miami, FL, USA
- 2012-01-18Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Model-Driven Engineering of Information Systems: Principles, Techniques, and Practice
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Advances and Applications in Model-Driven Engineering (Advances in Systems Analysis, Software Engineering, and High Performance Computing (Asashepc) Book)
- 2019-01-30Model-Driven Engineering for Distributed Real-Time Systems MARTE Modeling, Model Transformations
- 2018-11-06Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development
- 2018-09-26Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development
- 2018-07-18Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development 4th International Conference
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Value Driven Product Planning and Systems Engineering
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Programming Languages and Systems: 5th Asian Symposium, APLAS 2007, Singapore, November 28-December 1, 2007, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Programming Languages and Systems: 25th European Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2016, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development: Second International Conference, MODELSWARD 2014, Lisbon, Portugal, January 7-9, 2014, Revised ... in Computer and Information Science)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development: Third International Conference, MODELSWARD 2015, Angers, France, February 9-11, 2015, Revised ... in Computer and Information Science)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Distributed Simulation: A Model Driven Engineering Approach (Simulation Foundations, Methods and Applications) - Removed
- 2014-06-19Graph Transformations and Model-Driven Engineering (repost)
- 2014-06-19Model Driven Engineering and Ontology Development (repost)
- 2014-06-06Semantic Web and Model-Driven Engineering - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.