Posted on 2018-11-17, by phaelx
Author: Tim Deagan
Size: 32 MB
Take leather crafting into the 21st century with this complete guide that marries traditional skills to the latest CNC and 3D printing technologies. Learn how to start making your own leather creations with traditional tools, and then take them to incredible new levels with digital design techniques. Leatherworking is one of humankind's oldest skills and remains a fun and exciting way to make great-looking wearables, accessories, and cosplay items. 3D printers and even hobbyist-class CNC machines have created fantastic new opportunities for new directions in this popular hobby. The book is perfect for makers new to leatherworking, as well as experienced leatherworkers who want to understand how to integrate new digital fabrication tools into their workbench. Written by an experienced leatherworker and programmer, this is a resource that makers will turn to again and again.Highlights:First comprehensive reference on applying digital design techniques to leatherworkProvides both a reference manual and a project guideIncludes traditional techniques like cutting, stamping, tooling and dyeing leatherIntroduces novices and experienced leatherworkers to cutting-edge digital toolsEvery project has been real-world testedOpens up exciting new project areas for makersThis book provides valuable reference and how-to information for makers interested in leatherworking but who have no prior experience, for experienced leatherworkers who want to extend their knowledge to include new digital tools, and for 3D printing and CNC enthusiasts who want to include a new material in their repertoire. Leatherworking is a hobby that is enjoyed by a wide range of people from middle school through adulthood and can be incorporated into a variety of other kinds of projects, from clothing design and costuming to carrying cases and furniture.
Crafts, Hobbies & Home >> Crafts & Hobbies >> Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts >> LeathercraftsComputers & Technology >> Graphics & Design >> 3D PrintingScience & Math >> Mathematics >> Pure Mathematics >> Fractals
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
Modern Leatherwork for Makers: Traditional Craft Techniques Meet CNC and 3D Printing
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 37778
- 2017-12-23Modern Leatherwork for Makers: Traditional Craft Techniques Meet CNC and 3D Printing (Make:)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
- 2013-11-11Maya for Games Modeling & Texturing Techniques with Maya and Mudbox - Removed
- 2011-08-04Modern Methods for Musicology (Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities) - Removed
- 2010-12-24Modern Methods for Musicology (Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities)
- 2018-09-28Woodworking Traditional Craft for Modern Living
- 2018-08-01Woodworking - Traditional Craft for Modern Living
- 2018-07-30Woodworking: Traditional Craft for Modern Living
- 2018-05-27Woodworking: Traditional Craft for Modern Living
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Native American Beadwork: Traditional Beading Techniques for the Modern-Day Beadworker
- 2013-05-31Native American Beadwork: Traditional Beading Techniques for the Modern-Day Beadworker
- 2011-11-17Native American Beadwork: Traditional Beading Techniques for the Modern-Day Beadworker free ebook download
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Henna Sourcebook: Over 1,000 traditional designs and modern interpretations for body decorating
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Hex Signs: Tips, Tools, and Techniques for Learning the Craft
- 2017-12-29[PDF] A Field Guide to Fabric Design: Design, Print & Sell Your Own Fabric Traditional & Digital Techniques For Quilting, Home Dec & Apparel
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Way Beyond Monochrome 2e: Advanced Techniques for Traditional Black & White Photography including digital negatives and hybrid printing
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Traditional Medicines for Modern Times: Antidiabetic Plants (Traditional Herbal Medicines for Modern Times)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Stencil Craft: Techniques for Fashion, Art and Home
No comments for "Modern Leatherwork for Makers: Traditional Craft Techniques Meet CNC and 3D Printing".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.