Posted on 2013-12-21. By anonymous.
2012 | ISBN: 012387839X | English | 744 pages | PDF | 69 MB
This multi-contributor handbook discusses Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE), an epitaxial deposition technique which involves laying down layers of materials with atomic thicknesses on to substrates. It summarizes MBE research and application in epitaxial growth with close discussion and a 'how to' on processing molecular or atomic beams that occur on a surface of a heated crystalline substrate in a vacuum.
MBE has expanded in importance over the past thirty years (in terms of unique authors, papers and conferences) from a pure research domain into commercial applications (prototype device structures and more at the advanced research stage). MBE is important because it enables new device phenomena and facilitates the production of multiple layered structures with extremely fine dimensional and compositional control. The techniques can be deployed wherever precise thin-film devices with enhanced and unique properties for computing, optics or photonics are required. This book covers the advances made by MBE both in research and mass production of electronic and optoelectronic devices. It includes new semiconductor materials, new device structures which are commercially available, and many more which are at the advanced research stage.
Condenses fundamental science of MBE into a modern reference, speeding up literature review
Discusses new materials, novel applications and new device structures, grounding current commercial applications with modern understanding in industry and research
Coverage of MBE as mass production epitaxial technology enhances processing efficiency and throughput for semiconductor industry and nanostructured semiconductor materials research community
- Ebooks list page : 24232
- 2019-11-22Molecular Beam Epitaxy: Materials and Applications for Electronics and Optoelectronics (Wiley Series in Materials for Electronic & Optoelectronic Applications)
- 2018-02-08Location Photography From Research To Post Production
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Molecular Beam Epitaxy: A Short History
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Molecular Beam Epitaxy: A Short History
- 2009-06-24Molecular Beam Epitaxy: Applications to Key Materials
- 2007-12-28developing an hybrid organic - inorganic field effect transistor with molecular beam epitaxy
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Nanocoatings: Principles and Practice from Research to Production
- 2013-08-04Research Frontiers in Bioinspired Energy: Molecular-Level Learning from Natural Systems
- 2012-01-12Research Frontiers in Bioinspired Energy: Molecular-Level Learning from Natural Systems
- 2019-12-03Intelligent Transport Systems, From Research and Development to the Market Uptake: Second EAI International Conference, INTSYS 2018, Guimarães, ... and Telecommunications Engineering)
- 2019-11-25Spirituality, Religiousness and Health: From Research to Clinical Practice (Religion, Spirituality and Health: A Social Scientific Approach)
- 2019-11-22Mesothelioma: From Research to Clinical Practice
- 2019-11-22School Spaces for Student Wellbeing and Learning: Insights from Research and Practice
- 2019-11-21Bioceramics and Biocomposites: From Research to Clinical Practice
- 2019-08-23Area-Wide Control of Insect Pests From Research to Field Implementation
- 2019-03-12Molecular Organic Materials From Molecules to Crystalline Solids
- 2019-03-11Animals in Space From Research Rockets to the Space Shuttle
- 2019-03-05Molecular Organic Materials From Molecules to Crystalline Solids
- 2019-03-05Animals in Space From Research Rockets to the Space Shuttle
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.