Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems By
2010 | 509 Pages | ISBN: 0470998075 | PDF | 19 MB
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic substrates. Supramolecular tactics are becoming widely employed and this treatise spotlights them. Often, the impact of encapsulation on product formation is substantial. The use of constrained systems offers the means to steer reactions along desired pathways. A broad overview of various supramolecular approaches aimed to manipulate chemical reactions are featured. The following topics are covered in detail: - general concepts governing the assembly of the substrate with the reaction vessel - preparation of molecular reactors - stabilization of reactive intermediates - reactions in water, in organic solvents, and in the solid state - photochemical reactions - reactions with unusual regioselectivity Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems is an essential guide to the art of changing the outcome and the selectivity of a chemical reaction using nano-sized reaction vessels. It will find a place on the bookshelves of students and researchers working in the areas of supramolecular chemistry, nanotechnology, organic and pharmaceutical chemistry, and materials science as well.Content: Chapter 1 Reaction Control by Molecular Recognition - A Survey from the Photochemical Perspective (pages 1-42): Cheng Yang, Chenfeng Ke, Yu Liu and Yoshihisa InoueChapter 2 Cyclodextrins (pages 43-69): Ronald BreslowChapter 3 Cyclodextrins as Molecular Reactors (pages 71-89): Christopher J. Easton and Hideki OnagiChapter 4 Reactions Mediated by Cyclodextrins (pages 91-115): Keiko TakahashiChapter 5 Reactions in Zeolites (pages 117-143): Stephane Walspurger and Jean SommerChapter 6 Chemistry in Self?Assembled Nanoreactors (pages 145-174): Jarl Ivar van der Vlugt, Tehila S. Koblenz, Jeroen Wassenaar and Joost N. H. ReekChapter 7 Concave Reagents (pages 175-199): Ulrich LuningChapter 8 Reactivity Control by Calixarenes (pages 201-225): Luigi Mandolini, Roberta Cacciapaglia and Stefano Di StefanoChapter 9 Reactions Inside Carcerands (pages 227-268): Ralf WarmuthChapter 10 Encapsulation of Reactive Intermediates (pages 269-308): Jean?Luc Mieusset and Udo H. BrinkerChapter 11 Dye Encapsulation (pages 309-325): Jeremiah J. Gassensmith, Easwaran Arunkumar and Bradley D. SmithChapter 12 Organic Cations in Constrained Systems (pages 327-360): Werner Abraham and Lutz GrubertChapter 13 Proteins as Host for Enantioselective Catalysis: Artificial Metalloenzymes Based on the Biotin-Streptavidin Technology (pages 361-376): Jincheng Mao and Thomas R. WardChapter 14 Chemical Reactions with RNA and DNA Enzymes (pages 377-396): Andres JaschkeChapter 15 Reactions in Supramolecular Systems (pages 397-420): Lucia Zakharova, Alla Mirgorodskaya, Elena Zhiltsova, Ludmila Kudryavtseva and Alexander KonovalovChapter 16 Encapsulation Processes by Bilayer Vesicles (pages 421-454): Marc C. A. Stuart and Jan B. F. N. EngbertsChapter 17 Reactions in Liposomes (pages 455-491): Pasquale Stano and Pier Luigi Luisi
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
Molecular Encapsulation Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems Fast Download Molecular Encapsulation Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems Full Download
E-Mail: Comment: var text_upload = "Upload files and images";
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39003
- 2014-06-01Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems
- 2014-05-30Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems
- 2011-12-19?Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems
- 2011-12-08Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems
- 2010-09-12Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems
- 2019-03-27Low Molecular Weight Organic Semiconductors
- 2019-03-21Low Molecular Weight Organic Semiconductors
- 2019-01-25Development of New Catalytic Performance of Nanoporous Metals for Organic Reactions
- 2019-01-15Non-Noble Metal Catalysis Molecular Approaches and Reactions
- 2019-01-10Non-Noble Metal Catalysis Molecular Approaches and Reactions
- 2019-01-06Non-Noble Metal Catalysis Molecular Approaches and Reactions
- 2018-12-15Organic Reactions, Conversions, Mechanisms and Problems
- 2018-12-13Visible Light Photocatalyzed Redox-Neutral Organic Reactions and Synthesis of Novel Metal-Organic Fr...
- 2018-11-20Catalysis of Organic Reactions
- 2018-10-16Development of New Catalytic Performance of Nanoporous Metals for Organic Reactions
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Limits of Organic Life in Planetary Systems
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Organic Reactions in Water: Principles, Strategies and Applications
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Analytical Mechanics : A Comprehensive Treatise on the Dynamics of Constrained Systems (Reprint Edition)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Organic Reactions (Volume 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.