Posted on 2007-12-11. By anonymous.
Humana Press | 1588291995 | Edition - 2005-03-22 | PDF | 328 pages | 3.2 MB | rapidshare&Megaupload
Pioneers and leading researchers explain the theory and techniques of using targeted toxins experimentally. The highly successful use of the 192 IgG-saporin and ME20.4-saporin immunotoxins to lesion the cholinergic basal forebrain in order to model the behavior, anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology of Alzheimer's disease in animals is treated in detail to give a potential user the knowledge to comfortably use the techniques involved. The uses of important new lesioning agents such as anti-DBH-saporin immunotoxin to make remarkably selective lesions of catecholaminergic neurons, hypocretin-saporin that can produce narcoleptic animals, and other saporin conjugates, such as neuropeptide-saporin conjugates for pain research and cholera toxin B chain-saporin to produce a model of CNS demyelination are explained by experts in the field.
- Ebooks list page : 1480
- 2009-08-23Molecular Neurosurgery with Targeted Toxins (repost)
- 2007-10-14Molecular Neurosurgery with Targeted Toxins
- 2019-05-07Molecular Manipulation with Atomic Force Microscopy
- 2019-03-25Molecular Manipulation with Atomic Force Microscopy
- 2019-03-19Apicomplexan Parasites Molecular Approaches toward Targeted Drug Development
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Cancer Signaling: From Molecular Biology to Targeted Therapy
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Celular and Molecular Imunology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7e (Abbas, Cellular and Molecular Immunology)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Animal Models and Human Reproduction: Cell and Molecular Approaches with Reference to Human Reproduction
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Molecular Materials with Specific Interactions - Modeling and Design (Challenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Celular and Molecular Imunology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7e (Abbas, Cellular and Molecular Immunology)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Hematologic Cancers: From Molecular Pathobiology to Targeted Therapeutics (Cancer Growth and Progression)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Molecular Dynamics: With Deterministic and Stochastic Numerical Methods (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Apicomplexan Parasites: Molecular Approaches toward Targeted Drug Development (Drug Discovery in Infectious Diseases)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Molecular Manipulation with Atomic Force Microscopy
- 2013-11-13Molecular Manipulation with Atomic Force Microscopy
- 2013-09-03Molecular Materials with Specific Interactions - Modeling and Design [Repost]
- 2013-08-16Symmetry Theory in Molecular Physics with Mathematica: A new kind of tutorial book (repost)
- 2013-03-13Molecular Imaging with Reporter Genes (repost)
- 2013-02-20Apicomplexan Parasites: Molecular Approaches toward Targeted Drug Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.