Posted on 2011-12-04. By anonymous.
Springer; 1 edition | April 30, 2004 | ISBN-10: 1402078226 | 344 pages | PDF | 7 Mb
Our limited understanding of cellular regulatory signal-transduction-networks has been a barrier to progress in improving the overall cure-rate of human cancers. Delineation of the physiologic roles of the specific regulatory signaling components, with known association with metastatic phenotypes, is a highly promising area which will likely provide the next generation of targeted strategies in the future of molecular cancer medicine. These signaling components are likely to be used in diagnosis, prognosis, and as novel targets for therapeutic development.
This book brings together up-to-date summaries by leading cancer researchers on the major principles of cancer cell biology: survival, apoptosis, adhesion, and cell cycle deregulation. It is directed at clinicians and scientists working in the areas of experimental and molecular therapeutics, molecular medicine, translational cancer research, and bio-medical sciences in general.
- Ebooks list page : 15839
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Molecular Targeting and Signal Transduction (Cancer Treatment and Research)
- 2013-11-25Molecular Targeting and Signal Transduction (Cancer Treatment and Research) (repost)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Molecular Pathogenesis and Signal Transduction by Helicobacter pylori (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology)
- 2011-10-14Signal Transduction, 2 edition
- 2011-08-16Xenopus Protocols: Cell Biology and Signal Transduction (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2009-08-06Cell and Molecular Response to Stress : Protein Adaptations and Signal Transduction
- 2008-03-30Xenopus Protocols-Cell Biology and Signal Transduction(Methods in Molecular Biologyâ„¢ Vol 322)
- 2007-07-20Xenopus Protocols: Cell Biology and Signal Transduction (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2019-01-28Integration of Metabolism, Energetics, and Signal Transduction Unifying Foundations in Cell Growt... - Removed
- 2019-01-25Photomorphogenesis in Plants and Bacteria: Function and Signal Transduction Mechanisms
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Calmodulin and Signal Transduction
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Cell and Molec. Resp. to Stress [Vol 2 - Protein Adaptations and Signal Transduction] - K. Storey, et al., (Elsevier, 2001)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Calmodulin and Signal Transduction
- 2013-12-17Calmodulin and Signal Transduction
- 2013-12-05Calmodulin and Signal Transduction
- 2012-12-12Tutorials in Mathematical Biosciences II: Mathematical Modeling of Calcium Dynamics and Signal Transduction (Repost)
- 2010-02-02Integration of Metabolism, Energetics, and Signal Transduction
- 2009-05-05Tutorials in Mathematical Biosciences II: Mathematical Modeling of Calcium Dynamics and Signal Transduction
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Signal Transduction Immunohistochemistry: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.