Posted on 2011-10-08. By anonymous.
Publisher: Au.,.dible Front..iers; Unabridged edition 2009 | 10 hours and 51 mins | ISBN: n/a , ASIN: B002ZF0ZEO | MP3 | 627 MB
The award-winning William Gibson goes beyond science fiction to the broader mainstream fiction audience. His unique world features multinational corporations and high-tech outlaws vying for power, traveling the computer-generated universe.
Taking place eight years after the events of Count Zero and fifteen years after Neuromancer, the story is formed from several interconnecting plot threads, and also features characters from Gibson's previous works (such as Molly Millions, the razor-fingered mercenary street samurai from Neuromancer).
One of the plot threads concerns Mona, an innocent young prostitute who has a more-than-passing resemblance to famed Simstim superstar Angie Mitchell. Mona is hired by shady individuals for a "gig" which later turns out to be part of a plot to abduct Angie.
The second story focuses on a young Japanese girl named Kumiko, daughter of a Yakuza boss sent to London to keep her safe while her father engages in a gang war with other top Yakuza leaders. In London she is cared for by one of her father's retainers, who is also a powerful member of the London Mob. She meets Molly Millions (having altered her appearance and now calling herself "Sally Shears," in order to conceal her identity from hostile parties who are implied to be pursuing her), who takes the girl under her wing.
The third story thread follows a reclusive artist named Slick Henry, who lives in the "Rust Belt," a large, poisoned expanse of deserted factories and dumps somewhere between Cleveland and Chicago, and who is a convicted (and punished) car thief. As a result of the repetitive brainwashing nature of his punishment, he spends his days creating large robotic sculptures and periodically suffers episodes of time loss, returning to consciousness afterward with no memory of what he did during the blackout. He is hired by an acquaintance to look after the comatose "Count" (Bobby Newmark from the second novel, "Count Zero," who has hooked himself into a super-capacity cyber-harddrive called an Aleph). A theoretical "Aleph" would have the RAM memory capacity to literally contain all the data of reality. Enough that a memory construct of a person to contain the complete personality of the individual, and allow it to learn, grow and act independently.
The final plot line follows Angela Mitchell, famous simstim star and the girl from the second Sprawl novel Count Zero. Angie, thanks to brain manipulations by her father when she was a child, has always had the ability to access cyberspace directly (without a cyberspace deck), but drugs provided by her production company Sense/Net have severely impeded this ability.
- Ebooks list page : 14324
- 2011-12-05Mona Lisa Overdrive (Audiobook) - William Gibson, Read By Jonathan Davis
- 2010-02-06Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson audiobook
- 2010-02-03Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson audiobook
- 2010-01-27Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson audiobook
- 2010-01-13Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson audiobook
- 2012-02-25Mona Lisa Overdrive – William Gibson - William Gibson
- 2012-01-04Mona Lisa Overdrive – William Gibson - William Gibson
- 2011-12-13Mona Lisa Overdrive – William Gibson - William Gibson
- 2011-11-25Mona Lisa Overdrive (audio)
- 2011-11-01Mona Lisa Overdrive - William Gibson
- 2011-10-01Mona Lisa Overdrive free ebook download
- 2011-06-23Mona Lisa Overdrive
- 2011-06-23Mona Lisa Overdrive
- 2011-06-19Mona Lisa Overdrive
- 2010-02-18Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson
- 2013-01-19Vanished Smile: The Mysterious Theft of Mona Lisa (Audiobook)
- 2019-09-28Nat King Cole Mona Lisa And Other Hits (All Tracks Remastered) (2019) - Removed
- 2019-09-27Math and the Mona Lisa: The Art and Science of Leonardo da Vinci
- 2019-01-15Popular High Culture in Italian Media, 1950-1970 Mona Lisa Covergirl - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.