Posted on 2019-01-24, by everest555.
MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 17h 15m | 5.63 GB
Instructor: Maximilian SchwarzmÃ¼ller
Master MongoDB Development for Web & Mobile Apps. CRUD Operations, Indexes, Aggregation Framework - All about MongoDB!
MongoDB is one of the most important databases you can work with these days. It's extremely popular and MongoDB developers are in high demand.
No matter if you're building web applications, mobile applications or any other kind of application or if you're a data scientist - you'll need to work with data. Storing data, querying it efficiently and minimizing complexities whilst optimizing performance are crucial tasks.
MongoDB makes working with data simple - it's built on a philosophy that prioritizes performance and efficiency.
In this course, you'll learn all about MongoDB from scratch. No prior MongoDB or database experience is required!
In detail, you'll learn:
R30; how to install and use MongoDB locally and in the cloud
R30; how to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on MongoDB databases
R30; how to filter for data efficiently
R30; how to work with both the Mongo Shell and drivers (e.g. Node.js driver)
R30; how to increase performance by using indexes (and how to use the right indexes!)
R30; how to use the amazing "Aggregation Framework" that's built into MongoDB
R30; what replica sets and sharding are
R30; how to use MongoDB Atlas - the cloud solution offered by MongoDB
R30; how to use the serverless platform (Stitch) offered by MongoDB
R30; and much more!
This course is a hands-on course - you'll learn by writing code/ commands. We'll work on a wide variety of example data and use-cases and by the end of the course, you'll have all the knowledge you need to work with MongoDB in your next project!
This course is for you, no matter which programming language you plan on using, you'll learn a uniform way of interacting with MongoDB that can be easily applied to any language.
This course is for you:
R30; if you're brand-new to MongoDB and databases in general
R30; if you got some basic database or even MongoDB experience - in this course, there are different entry points you can choose from!
R30; if you are a web or mobile app (or desktop app) developer who considers using MongoDB
R30; if you're working in a team that considers using MongoDB (or already does use it)
R30; if you are primarily using SQL-based databases so far and you want to explore the most popular NoSQL alternative
This course is NOT for you:
R30; if you're looking for a guide on administrating MongoDB servers => This course focuses on the commands/ queries you write, it's NOT an administration course. I will show (in detail) how to deploy a ready-to-use cloud MongoDB solution that follows best practices though.
- Ebooks list page : 38819
- 2019-01-26Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-12-05Packt - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-11-27Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-10-31MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-12-07Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide (Updated 112018)
- 2018-10-06Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-07Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-04Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-01Dart and Flutter: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-08-08Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-06-04Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-05-28Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2017-08-28Electron for Desktop Apps: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2017-07-26Udemy Webpack 2 The Complete Developer's Guide (2017)
- 2017-07-26Electron For Desktop Apps The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2017-06-24Udemy - Webpack 2 The Complete Developer's Guide (2017)
- 2017-06-13Electron for Desktop Apps - The Complete Developer's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.