Posted on 2018-12-17, by everest555.
MongoDB The Complete Developers Guide
English | Size: 5.63 GB
Category: Programming | E-learning | others
MongoDB is one of the most important databases you can work with these days. It's extremely popular and MongoDB developers are in high demand.
No matter if you're building web applications, mobile applications or any other kind of application or if you're a data scientist - you'll need to work with data. Storing data, querying it efficiently and minimizing complexities whilst optimizing performance are crucial tasks.
MongoDB makes working with data simple - it's built on a philosophy that prioritizes performance and efficiency.
In this course, you'll learn all about MongoDB from scratch. No prior MongoDB or database experience is required!
In detail, you'll learn:
. how to install and use MongoDB locally and in the cloud
. how to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on MongoDB databases
. how to filter for data efficiently
. how to work with both the Mongo Shell and drivers (e.g. Node.js driver)
. how to increase performance by using indexes (and how to use the right indexes!)
. how to use the amazing "Aggregation Framework" that's built into MongoDB
. what replica sets and sharding are
. how to use MongoDB Atlas - the cloud solution offered by MongoDB
. how to use the serverless platform (Stitch) offered by MongoDB
. and much more!
This course is a hands-on course - you'll learn by writing code/ commands. We'll work on a wide variety of example data and use-cases and by the end of the course, you'll have all the knowledge you need to work with MongoDB in your next project!
This course is for you, no matter which programming language you plan on using, you'll learn a uniform way of interacting with MongoDB that can be easily applied to any language.
This course is for you:
. if you're brand-new to MongoDB and databases in general
. if you got some basic database or even MongoDB experience - in this course, there are different entry points you can choose from!
. if you are a web or mobile app (or desktop app) developer who considers using MongoDB
. if you're working in a team that considers using MongoDB (or already does use it)
. if you are primarily using SQL-based databases so far and you want to explore the most popular NoSQL alternative
This course is NOT for you:
. if you're looking for a guide on administrating MongoDB servers => This course focuses on the commands/ queries you write, it's NOT an administration course. I will show (in detail) how to deploy a ready-to-use cloud MongoDB solution that follows best practices though.
Who is the target audience?
Developers or data scientists who plan on (or are already) working with MongoDB
Everyone who's interested in NoSQL databases
Both beginner and advanced MongoDB users who want to explore all the core features
NO prior knowledge on databases (of any kind) is required
General web development or mobile development knowledge will help you but is not a must-have
You can use any operating system - Windows, macOS, Linux, it'll all work!
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 38158
- 2017-05-12The Complete Developers Guide to MongoDB
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2017-09-18Udemy - GraphQL with React The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2017-06-22Udemy Webpack 2 The Complete Developers Guide
- 2017-06-16Graphql With React The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2017-05-13Udemy GraphQL with React The Complete Developers Guide 2017
- 2017-05-09GraphQL with React The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2017-05-06Udemy - GraphQL with React The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2017-05-02Udemy - GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2019-01-26Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-24MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-12-05Packt - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-11-27Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-10-31MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.